Worst Nightmare

I'm writing this in May of 2015. I don't know if I'll have a worse nightmare after this but so far this is my worst.

Started off in a pitch black area. There's breathing and movement around me. I know I can feel at least a dozen or more bodies around me. We're crowded into a small room. There isn't much room to even move. The air is hot a humid. Suddenly, the lights begin to flicker on and off. I'm finally able to get a glimpse of what's around me.
Girls. Women.
Dozens. All dressed in hospital gowns. Hair long and unkempt. Bodies thin and pale. I look down at myself. I look the same.
The walls have no windows. Only two large metal doors on one wall. I see some women trying to open them but they do not budge. I can feel my body shaking now. Fear is creeping in.

BANG!

A sound of something unlocking echoes through the room

creeeeeaaaakkkk

The large metal doors start to open. Slowly, eerily, can we start to see on the other side. The lights flicker on one by one. It seems like a extremely long hallway. Doors in a row on either side. It seemed just like a hotel room hallway. But darker. Eerie. Horrifying. At the end of the hallway was a light. I felt like I needed to get there. That I was the way out. And looking around, so did everyone else. But who would go first?
A girl, around 15, started through the hallway. She took off as fast as she could. She made it three or four doors down before we could start to see the doors opening. At first, small cracks. But by the seventh or eighth door, we saw something grab her. First by her arms, and then legs. All coming from different doors. Her screams ripped through the hallways. They looked like hands. Dark, black, long hands and they started to pull. Louder, more violent her screams became. Soon the not even to middle of the hall way was covered in blood. Her body ripped to shreds. Her screams echoed long after she no longer had a head.
We all stood there in shock. No one had the courage to move. Many of the girls turned away. But some couldn't. The doors closed. Her remains had been pulled into the doors with them. The only thing we could still see was the blood through the flickering lights.
I stared at the Doors down the hallway. My heart racing and body Shaking. I couldn't get the sight from my mind. I wondered what those "hands" were. And how far down the hallway I could get without them coming out. I then realized I was holding my breath.
Suddenly another unlocking sound echoed. this time... It sounded like it came from the wall behind us.

The wall began pushing us toward the hallway of killer doors. Whoever had put us here was tired of us just standing around. Some girls decided to make a break for it and didn't make it to far. I stood up against the wall pushing back on it to try and slow it down. When I watched some girls run through I noticed that the hands per door could only focus on one person at a time. And there was enough of us that each door would be busy with one person. Maybe 3 could survive but I was determined to be one of those three.
"RUN!! As fast as you can!! They can't get us all!!!" I screamed and people began to run. My plan was working. I dodged and jumped over As many hands as I could and watched everyone i saw get slowly killed. I ran. My heart pounding. I was so close to the light. I could feel the warmth from the sun.
Four doors away from the light.
Three doors away.
Two doors...
One...