Chapter - One

A week ago...

The sun passes to her face as it was late afternoon and she was sleeping while sitting at the table besides the window of her office. She was exhausted after completing her final design for the jewelry auction. She was a fashion designer and she loves designing some clothes, accessories, footwear, and even interior designing.

Designing is really her thing!

"Oh god! Dove wake up! Don't be a sleepy head! You're gonna be late for the auction!" Said by her gay bestfriend Jace, as he walk towards her messy table. He picks up those sketches of various design she drew and arranged them one by one at her mini drawer.

Jace is not only her bestfriend but also her benefactor and the one who's investing on her designing thing. So they are business partner in public and bestfriend in private. But that's not what actually people think of them, because in public, Jace has to hide the fact that he's a gay, so they often teased them as couple in private.

"Just 5 more minutes Jace, just 5" she answered in a lazy tone. She's really tired and exhausted.

"The auction will start in 15 minutes and you still look like a messy kitty" he said as he held her to stand up. "Come on Dove! Stand up and get yourself ready cuz you only have 14 minutes left to prepare for the auction" he said and fix her messy little hairs and put it at the back of her both ears.

"Mamaya na please!" She said and pouted like a child begging for something she desires.

"Azaria Dove Adelstein!" She immediately stood up straightly after hearing Jace saying her full name in a very serious manly tone. She knew he was not joking and she also knew that Jace's patience is as short as her eyelashes.

"Okay! Okay! Look I'm getting ready" she said and fix her hair then put some little bit of makeup in order to cover her eye bags and a very exhausted face.

Then she also fix her suit and put some perfumes, then she untie her messy bun and let her long wavy dark-brown hair be free, after that she found herself walking in a hallway with Jace. They were heading at the auction along with her customized jewelry that she has been working for straight 5 months.

It's a necklace, a Firebird Phoenix Necklace with a medium size freshwater pearl and a very high quality that is worth 25 Million pesos.

As they set foot in the auction, all the people's eyes we're on them as they stare at the jewelry Dove's holding on

As they set foot in the auction, all the people's eyes we're on them as they stare at the jewelry Dove's holding on. The necklace was stored in a transparent glass jewelry box and it will really attract the people's attention seeing how beautiful the necklace look like specially when the lights turn on it.

"Oh, looks like Ms. Adelstein is finally here with Mr. Villeneuve" said by the host as they went to the stage to display the jewelry. But the host got instantly distracted by the necklace's beauty. "Oh my! Mama-mia! This is such a masterpiece! Ms. Adelstein, I assume you designed it, right?" Asked by the host that is full of curiosity about Dove's necklace.