╠ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ╣

Hey again,

how are you all doing? Fine I hope.

Am so excited to start this book with you guys. This is actually my first book ever, though I have had other ideas before this one, but I had a good feeling about this particular book and that was why I decided to keep others later and focus on this one.

So before we get into this story, I just want to clear a few things out;

1. WHAT HAPPENED TO BROKEN?

A lot of people have been coming to my dm and asking me a lot of questions about broken; questions like " why wasn't I writting broken anymore?" Or "what happened to the story."

Well like I said before, I want to focus on this story for now, I haven't completely abandoned "broken" I just kept it aside for the main time. And beside just like this book "Broken" is part of the CROWNS ACADEMY FINAL YEAR (CAFY) SERIES, so I would be writting it sooner or later.

2. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE

Please! Please!! Am begging now oh, don't Plagiarize my work, or else... you don't even want to hear the "or else" part because it won't be funny.

Do not duplicate any parts or characters from this book, if you want to use it you can ask me, it won't kill you trust me. Am a very sweet person, but you'd be surprised how soar I can be if you take what's mine without permission.

3. CHARACTER FLAWS

Just like real people my characters will make decisions that would infuriate you and you might even feel like slapping them for their immaturity. But trust me, mistakes are inevitable in life, especially in the lives of this teen. They would make lots of mistakes, well some more than others.

4. STORY STRUCTURE AND SETTING

This story story setting would be in Lagos Nigeria.

So I decided to spice things up a little by adding places that are not actually in Nigeria; (places like a subway unit or a cable transport) and things that don't usually happen in Nigeria ( like halloween and snows on Christmas) just Incase, don't get confused. Hope you gerrit?

I just felt like you should know that this story structure is very broad and a bit complicated because of the messed up and overwhelming lives of this characters. But if you prefer a straight forward story with no plot twists, then sorry to say but this book isn't for you.

I don't want anyone to get disappointed halfway through the story, so you are free to leave now, please don't forget to hit the star button on you way out. Thank you.

5. POINT OF VIEW

So after putting in much thought into this, I have decided that there would be more than one or two povs in this book. So basically this book is centered on nine different characters, so there is need for us to see things from their different perspectives. There would be at least six pov's.

Am kinda nervous about this, because it's a lot of work, it wouldn't be easy to interpret their emotions and feelings so y'all can decipher, but I will try my best sha. I just hope I can pull it off.

6. DON'T JUDGE ME

PLEASE! Don't think you can judge me or describe the kind of person that I am based on the actions and decisions my characters make.

Aside the fact that I made these characters (literally), they are nothing like me and I am definitely nothing like them. They have they different personalities, they are not me and I am not them . You gerrit? Okay.

7. CRITICISM

Constructive I repeat Constructive. I think we should go check the meaning of that word, cuz some of us don't understand what CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM is.

PLEASE! you can't just go over to the comment section and start saying thrash about my work, I don't like it and I will definetely don't take it.

But please if you spot any spelling errors or grammatical blunder, don't hesitate to point it out.

8. AMATEUR WRITER

Y'all know that this is my first book yeah? So it's definitely won't be perfect, but I promise that I would take my sweet time to make this book as perfect as it can be.

I don't want to sound rude, but if you don't.like the book, there's no n ed for you to start spilling hurtful unfiltered word, you can just leave. Pls doo forget to hit the star button on your way out.

9. UPDATES! UPDATES!! UPDATES!!!

Right now, I don't really have anything going on so expect updates weekly. Sundays seems like a perfect day for updates. I will try as much as I can to stick to the schedule and if there is any change I will.let y'all know.

10. VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE

I really can't stress this much guys, PLEASE y'all should VOTE, it means a lot to this amateur writer.❤️

As we journey through this emotionaly rollercoaster, PLEASE don't forget to COMMENT your thoughts at any point in this story, you can even stop an emoji just Incase

Also SHARE...

Okayy, I feel like I have been boring y'all with my rumbling

Anyways, since all of that is settled, let's dive into it...

ARE YOU READY??