Chapter 12

After the nurse left I told Raul to leave me alone, because I didn't want to see him anymore.

"Huh! Never in your life!" he laughed and I left without answering back.

A few days passed after that incident.
"I miss him so much!"I told to Sandra without giving her a name,  but she knew who I was talking about.
We were in the kitchen of the apartment we rented for the holiday. I wanted to cook a fruit salad and she played J Balvin's hit "Reggaeton".I loved that hit and without realizing I started to twerk to its rhythm.

"Awwww!If I were a boy I would fuck you hard now!"Sandra said laughing when she saw me.  I laughed too and turned back to work."  I have to go...to meet somebody!"  she said suddenly and she quickly left.

"Ok!"I said without looking at her being busy twerking.

In my head for a second because I thought I heard someone coughing and I felt cigarette smoke.  Raul was sitting at the table with a cigar in his hand watching me ravenous.

"Keep going!" he smiled when he saw I stopped.

"How did you..."I started.

"Keep going,  Bella!" he cut my words and he leaned now on the chair's back playing with his gun under the table.

I bit my lip and did what he said but not out of fear, I knew he couldn't shoot me, but because he looked so sexy when he wanted to be dangerous.

He got up and came behind me, sticking his cock to my moving ass. I bent down and felt it rise slid slightly until all got hard. I turned and took his gun. I ran my tongue over his pipe and put it in my mouth. He bit his lower lip. I unbutton his pants and took his cock out turning again.  I put it inside my
"Fuck, Bella,  you're killing me,"  he said and he leaned his head on his back rolling his eyes when I moved faster.  I smirked satisfied. When the song was done he was as well
"Sandra let you in,  didn't she?  what a bitch!"I smiled.

"I heard you missed me!"  he said ignoring my question.

"She also told you that!"I laughed."Couldn't you see that?"I asked and kissed him.

"We have time for another round, baby!"  he whispered while rising my ass on the table started to pump hard.

I kissed him biting his lip and stuck my fingernails in his back, moaning madly."Fuck,  this is so good!"

"That's it, baby!"  he growled through his teeth squizzing my butt.

We both came fast.  I lay down table exhausted"I missed you,  but I didn't know I missed you that much!"I laughed breathing jerkily.

He kissed me.

"So...now we are lovers?" he asked me after a while.

"What do you mean?"

"Well...don't you have a boyfriend back home?"

I smiled.

"I lied to you,  baby!  I couldn't love anyone as long as you were with me anywhere I was!"I said softly looking at the floor.

"I u,  Bella!" he said hiding his face on my neck."  We have to repeat this.  I didn't know that you dance so good in my dick!" he smirked biting my skin.

"What have you done with the Police?"I asked him handing him a cup of Coffee.

"Everything is fine,  Babe, the Police's boss is my best friend!" he kissed me.

"You are crazy! How could you kick that man's ass?"

"Baby, let me tell you one thing!  No one is allowed to get between us, ok?  If I want to have you,  I will, anytime and anywhere!"  he looked at me through his eyelashes.