Sasha x fem reader !

(A/N) Before i start writing, i completely apologize for disappearing for a while, school has been a pain in the ASS and i've completely lost monivation and i came up with this shitty one shot while helping with our restaurant. Anyway! Enough talking, here u go Sasha simps (me specifically)

you guys are 17-18 in this one shot btw:)
—————————————————————————-
YOUR POV:
(4:34 pm.)
——————————
As few people come in, I hand them the menu, waiting patiently for them to take their pick as I feel my phone in my pocket vibrate. "Not now, Sasha.." I whisper to myself, hoping my dad wouldn't notice.

Thankfully though- they finally order, making sure I write it down on our little notepad before handing it down to my mom in the kitchen. going outside through the back door to take out my phone and check my messeges.

Once I open my phone, the first messege i see is,
"Y/N, are you still busy? I really miss you."
Accompanied with an image of her binge-watching my favorite show while eating snacks.

I smile at my phone. Chuckling softly at how silly she is before replying to the photo.
"Don't watch until episode 35, I haven't finished that part yet! Wait for me okay?"

To my surprise, she immediately replies while reacting to my messege a heart.
"Fineee.. don't forget the cuddles."

I close my phone immediately, hiding it as I didn't get to see her messege as my dad calls me from the kitchen, a few people already entering the restaurant.

I then go back, closing the back door as I exit the kitchen, making sure to get the menu as well as the little notepad.
————————SMALL TIMESKIP)———————-
(11:57 pm.)
I practically lost track of time, still working late as I haven't been able to respond nor see my girlfriend's messeges and calls.

A few minutes past and I serve a few more people, being completely busy I wasn't able to notice the familiar car park outside the restaurant.

SASHA'S POV:
Once I've parked the car, I enter the restaurant. being able to finally see her warm smile once again, making me completely melt at the sight.

I decide to surprise her, waiting for the right moment as i then cover both her eyes, trying my best to put on a slighty different and deep voice to confuse her.
"Guess who."

I hear her giggle softly, placing both her hands on mine as she takes them off. "You're such a dork.." 
she says as she turns around to face me.

This causes me to smile, laughing lightly also. "And that's why you love me." I say, both my wrists still being held by her gently.

"Of course. but- wait.. why are you here, again?" She asks with a puzzled expression.

"Well.. you were taking too long- and I might've, uh.. maybe watched until episode 35.."

"Sashaaa!" She whines, glaring at me playfully, causing me to let out a nervous chuckle.

YOUR POV:
I sigh quietly, letting go of her wrists as i cup both her cheeks gently. leaning in to give her a quick and loving peck on the lips. "I'll spare you! Only because I missed you the whole day, but no cuddles for a while."

"I can live with that." She says with a smile, accompanied by a light blush on her cheeks.

"I'll just get my things ready- and uh, also, can you drive us home tonight? I'm tired.."

She nods. holding my waist gently as she pulls me closer to her, leaning in to close the gap between us making our lips meet once again. Both my hands still cupping her cheeks gently as we kiss passionately.

I end the kiss after a while, parting slightly as i blush uncontrollably. "What was that for?"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist." She says, chuckling nervously once again as she rubs the back of her neck.
———————————————————————————-
AUTHORS POV:
Y/N ends up packing her things after that, getting her charger and whatever as Sasha waits for her patiently in the car.

BONUS:
Y/N ends up cuddling with Sasha either way, Sasha rewatching the show just to spend time with Y/N as they both eventually fall asleep in eachothers arms.
——————————
(A/N) this chapter was rushed bc i got most ideas when it was closing time so i had to finish writing this at exactly..

2:32 am, wow??

(Anyway, I will most likely be more offline again because of school and no monivation or ideas.)