c.h.a.p.t.e.r..f.o.u.r

novil up top 🧡

"There is always madness in love

"There is always madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche

•r.u.m.o.r.s•
"Lemme see these pictures."

"hey grumpy!" MC greets on Thursday as her and Zeus enter the building. He's currently making his way to the food court. It's seven forty-five so Zeus has no tolerance for people with energy.

Just his luck that his new "friend" is a morning person. A very peppy morning person at that.

"What do you want?" he grumbles.

MC brushes off his prickly behavior. "I've got Marketing right now, what about you?"

"Child Development and Social Intervention."

"Oooh, sounds fancy." She comments. She looks around the building. "Are you sure that it's in this building though?"

"It's not, I just want to get some breakfast before I head over there."

MC hums in understanding. "Could we get some breakfast together? My class doesn't start for another forty-five minutes."

Zeus glances down at her. Her grey hair is in a ponytail and she's wearing a mint green petticoat dress with feathers on the cuffs, some chunky white sandals with a square sole along with several pearl bracelets, earrings, and a necklace. Zeus shouldn't be surprised that a model dresses fashionably every day, but he is. It's weird too because he's from California so he should be used to fashion trends. There's just something about MC's style that's so different from anything he's ever seen before.

He likes it. The difference.

MC's outfit

MC's outfit

"You don't seem to take 'no' for an answer, so you'll probably join me no matter what I say," he mutters.

MC pouts slightly. "Do you not want me there? I can leave you alone if you really want."

Zeus' eyes widen. He quickly shakes his head before he can think about it. "Don't be fuckin' shy on me now. What did you call us? Besties?"