𝙂𝙍𝙔𝙁𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙍 𝙑𝙎 𝙎𝙇𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙉

Theodore Nott, with a beautiful blue rose in his hand, waited outside the Gryffindor common room with a slightly dejected feeling within himself as he never expected himself to stand outside that wretched place out of all for a girl.

   He couldnt believe himself.

   Rosalie Hearst, as suppossed to be leaving for the quidditch practise for upcoming match, wasn't coming out for so long now. Theo gathered the information and decided he would ask her out as soon as possible to win the challenge he has agreed to.

    Theo ignored all the weird looks aimed at him, as people were finding it quite intriguing on seeing a slytherin standing outside the gryffindor common room, some defensive gryffindors also suspected him to be upto something mischevious but he was able to tell them off.

    A girlish voice came from the door of the gryffindor common room swinged open again, Theo immediately ran a hand through his hair, fixing himself a bit and turned to the girl, he hoped Rosalie to be. But much to his utter disappointment it was her friend, Hermione, who looked horrified at the moment as she stared at the boy holding a flower to her.

   Just behind her was, Rosalie, whose heart let out a cracking sound at the sight. That was the last thing she could ever imagine. Her crush giving her best friend a flower!

    "Its not for you," Theo muttered darting his eyes away from Hermione in slight disgust, a little relief washed over Rosalie suddenly but her heart still hammered as she wondered who might that flower be for in the common room, for whom Theo himself came there. His eyes fell on the girl behind Hermione and he internally smirked before saying to Hermione tersely, "Now leave my way."

    Hermione rolled her eyes irritably and grabbed Rosalie's hand, "Lets go, Rose." 

    As Rosalie started leaving with a heavy heart with Hermione, trying to avoid his presence there, she was stopped by him, "Wait Hearst."

    Her breath hitched. She turned back to him and saw he was standing there with his posture now changed to polite one and held a humble look. He again glanced at Hermione, "Granger please leave us alone."

    Rosalie didnt know why but her breathing was getting abnormal. Hermione folded her arms, "Excuse me? Why would I do such a thing?"

    "Hearst?" Theo glanced at Rosalie for help, his voice completely changing as he addressed her. Not thinking once, Rosalie spoke to Hermione without even looking at her, "Mione, let me hear what he wants."

    "Are you sure you want to be left alone with him?" Hermione asked to her friend and if looks could kill, Theo would be feasting on her funeral.

    "Yes Mione, I'll be fine," Rosalie said not breaking her eye contact with Theo who smirked now, suddenly her demeanor changing as she crossed her arms matching his smirk, "Its not like he'll avada me."

    "Fine." Hermione sighed softly and left. Before Theo could behin, Rosalie cut in, "So what do you want? Are you here to fix the match for tomorrow with that pathetic idea? Believe me Nott, all the girls I know inside wont fall for this stupid trick."

    Theo chuckled amused, "I like how your mind works, Hearst. Wish we had such a loyal player in our team but dont worry I am not here to fix the match, atleast not like that."

    "Then what is it?" She asked, he stepped towards her and she immediately felt herself go weak. It was hard to mask it but she tried.

   One end of his lips tugged up, "I want to take you out on a date, Rosalie," He said and she felt her breath knock out at how he just said her name, he leaned a bit to match her height but she was still shorter, his eyes bore into hers, "Please go out with me?"