Third Period

Their heads turned to still Kirei in a robotic motion, a grave expression on their faces. Kirei's raised her head, and gave a bright unaffected smile. "What's the matter? Weren't all of you curious? Come on, Ask away!"

Kaede, stuttered out hesitantly. "W-Why did you t-try to k-k-kill t-two s-student?"

The green eyed girl pondered for a bit before trailed off, "It has an interesting story actually. You see, it all started when a senpai was getting bullied..."

---

13 year old Kirei held a stack of handouts in between her arms, a small grimace plastered on her face.

All of a sudden, she fell on her butt with all the handouts scattered around, an upperclassmen in front of her had the same position. She frowned and reached out to grasp his sleeve.

"Ne senpai...what happened to you?"

Three upperclassmen neared them, a condensing smile on all their faces. The one in the middle held a shinai tightly and stated,"You lazy asses should just rot in your classroom"

The senpai on the ground raised his head and muttered. "Riku..."

'Riku' raised the shinai hit the senpai on the ground, and hit him square on the face. Why do they act so cruel to him? What did he ever do?

*insert hit by shinai on the face effect*

The senpai on the ground had his face on the floor, his left cheek had started to bruise.

He threw the shinai away and gave each other a triumphed grin. Muttering to each other incoherent words,

Kirei slowly rose to her feet, staggering slightly as she does. Finally, the three student acknowledged her presence and laughed sheepishly.

"Sorry you had to see that, that piece of crap had bumped into us in the hallway." They apologized, and one of them scratched their heads.

Her head lowered, standing still. Muttering quietly, she walked up to them. "Was that a good reason for hurting him?"

The three flinched, as her tone lowered drastically. Shakily, one of them blurted out. "Ah, but you see he-"

She swiftly took the shinai on the ground and hit the guy in the middle squarely in the head, making him unconscious instantly.

His lackeys quickly ran off for their lives.

Looking over her shoulder, Kirei gave the senpai with a bruising cheek a 'sorry you had to see that' look. "Ne senpai, you're not hurt anywhere else are you?"

He shook his head and gave a tired look, "Those guys would take any chance just to pick on the E Class. I'm glad you taught them a lesson."

She gave a smile, "Maybe I should study in E Class so I could protect people bullied, should I?"

The senpai looked taken aback, but gave a smile of his own; "I'm counting on you then?"

Kirei's smile only brightened.

---

"And then the guy's lackeys had told the teacher that I tried to kill both. Though I only made the bad guy faint..." She finished, her eyebrows scrunched up.

All of them sweatdropped, Maybe Kirei isn't actually as bad as we thought...

Koro-sensei gave out his creepy laugh, "I must say Yamashiro-san's story was interesting. Come on,Lunchbreak is finished, go to your proper seats!"

"Hai!"

---

A/N: Not my best chapter.*sighs*

I obviously don't own Ansatsu Kyoshitsu. Anyways, I'm planning on writing Omakes once in awhile. Any suggestions?