Part 1

It has been months since it all started, since she lost everyone and she was left alone to try and survive.

Takemichi pov:

It was a normal morning for me, I got up and brushed my teeth with the little water I had gathered before putting my hair up in a ponytail. I walked to my bag what was next to the ripped up couch I was sleeping on and rummaged through it only to find a somewhat clean top and jean shorts for me to change into. I changed and wiped the old blood off my face before throwing the old clothes into a corner.

"Looks like I need to grab some more food" I said to my small little cat plushie my brother gave me, I grabbed it before putting it in my bag. I grabbed my twin guns and put them on my belt before grabbing a picket knife and putting it in my boot. I grabbed my little bag and put it on my back before opening the door and dashing down the street trying not to be noticed by some off the undead.

"Those assholes, I thought I got rid of them all around here" I said in a low whisper before ducking down behind a car and watching a group of zombies not far away. I looked around and grabbed a rock to throw far away to try and grab their attention, suddenly "hey, what you doing?" I hear a voice behind me, I was startled and dropped the rock making a noise witch catches the group's attention. Before I could do anything the person grabs me and throws me over their shoulder before running down an alleyway right behind where we were.

I look up and see the group following, I darted my eyes around to try and figure out how to loose them "wait, I know this ally, take a right and at the end should be a ladder" I said only to get a node from my saviour. They did as I said and we manage to get on the roof of a building before the zombies could get us "dam that was close, hey sorry about that, didn't mean to scare you" the person said, I sigh and turn to speak but stop.

We lock eyes and both stare at each other "WAIT ITS YOU, YOUR ALIVE"

————————————

I know this is short but I wanted to go easy first, other parts will be longer, promise