A Comprehensive Guide To Cancer by Dr. Rakesh K. Srivastava

Dr

Dr. Rakesh K. Srivastava

Dr. Rakesh K. Srivastava is an accomplished entrepreneur and is the CEO and President of GLAX Health LLC.

WILMINGTON, DELAWARE, UNITED STATES, August 30, 2022

— Dr. Rakesh K. Srivastava's Comprehensive Guide to Cancer

Cancer is a blanket term scientists and medical professionals use to describe conditions characterized by inefficient DNA repair mechanisms. Another common characteristic is the rapid and abnormal cell proliferation and growth of cancerous cells, which lead to the development of tumors. Unfortunately, there is no known cure, and millions worldwide succumb to the various forms of cancer. Keep reading this article to learn more about cancer and the research Dr. Rakesh Srivastava has conducted to find a cure.

Risk factors

Here are some factors that could increase the likelihood you develop cancer.

Obesity and poor nutrition

Some dietary components and additives such as artificial sweeteners and acrylamide are carcinogenic and could increase your risk of developing cancer. Dr. Srivastava also confirms that consuming a high-calorie diet without incorporating physical exercise could make you more likely to develop cancer.

Smoking

One of the most significant risk factors for cancer is smoking, which causes a staggering 22% of all known cancers. Cigarettes contain harmful substances such as tar and nicotine, which destroy your lungs, throat, and mouth over extended periods of smoking. Shockingly, passive smokers are at a greater risk of developing cancer than active smokers.

Age

According to Dr. Srivastava, even though you can develop cancer at any age, the risk increases with age. Research reveals the median age for cancer diagnosis is 66 years old. However, we would like to mention that certain cancers, such as bone cancer, are common in children and young people.

Genetics

It is not uncommon for people to have an extra chromosome or an abnormal chromosome within their DNA. However, these genetic abnormalities make them susceptible to developing certain types of cancer.

UV rays

The sun is our primary source of Vitamin D, which is good for our bones. However, exposure to harsh UV rays from the sun could damage your skin and cause it to age prematurely. Severe damage to the skin eventually leads to cancer.

How to manage cancer

As the saying goes, prevention is better than cure. Dr. Srivastava suggests you make the necessary lifestyle changes by eating clean and staying physically active to reduce your cancer risk. It would also be wise to know all cancer risk factors, especially if your family has a history of the disorder. However, if you have already been diagnosed with cancer, the best solution would be to seek treatment as soon as you detect it.

Dr. Rakesh K. Srivastava is a renowned oncologist and scientist who has dedicated his life to research and working with hospitals in Canada and the US. He is also one of the best doctors to approach if you need treatment.

A cancer diagnosis is one of the most dreadful news anyone would want to hear. From time immemorial, cancer has become synonymous with pain, suffering, and death. Many families have lost their loved ones, and the gap they leave behind when they pass away is difficult to fill. We hope this article has educated you on the menace that is cancer and shed some light on Dr. Srivastava's efforts to fight it.