Chapter Fifteen

Adrien

Towering over her, I kissed her like I couldn't get enough. I knew I never would. Her legs spread, and I nestled right between them where I belonged.

The thought had me desperate for more. We kissed, and even though she was still new to it, she was doing an excellent job at moving at my pace.

I tilted my head, my hands shaking as I placed them above her and deepened our kiss. I licked her lips, and she parted them with an eager sigh, and my tongue delved in even more eager.

I felt her attempt to tease me, but when I groaned, she submitted immediately. Her tongue glided against mine, and the kiss got louder, wetter, dirtier. I felt her hands on my shoulder before they snuck up my neck and to my hair.

She undid my hair, and I felt her fingers run through the silky strands, and as if she couldn't get enough either, I felt her fist her fingers in my locks.

I whimpered when she tugged, and she gasped into the kiss. I pulled away and kissed down her lips and moved my tongue wet up the slope of her neck.

"Adrien," She yelped when I began sucking on a sweet spot below her ear.

"Tell me when you want me to stop," I said between licks and kisses.

"I don't want you to stop." I lifted my head and felt her hand on my cheek as she gently touched me. "I need you. I need my husband. Does my husband need me?"

"Fuck." I cursed. "I do. I need you always."

Her thumbs caressed my cheeks, giving me a soft, shy smile. "Just be gentle with me."

"I will. I'll be gentle. I promise, baby. I promise."

My hands were shaking, and I felt nervous as I looked down at her. An angel about to be corrupted and owned and consumed by the Devil. I kissed her lips softly, then reached for the hem of her shirt.

She sat up, her lips breaking away from mine for a moment so I could help her take it off. I reached around, unclasped her bra, and tossed it on the ground.

"Beautiful. My beautiful wife. Look at you." I murmured, my eyes taking her in. "Christ. I'm gonna fucking devour you. Jesus."

I breathed, my hands trailing down her neck to her breasts, those perky rosy-pink nipples, down her soft stomach with those sexy stretch marks, and my eye caught her scar again.

"Lie back, mi sol. Let me appreciate this body. God, I could sit and stare at you like this for hours."

I whispered, and happy tears brimmed in her eyes as she lay back down. I kissed her forehead and cheeks before trailing my lips down her neck and chest.

"Chiara."

"Yes,"

"I love you."

Her body quivered beneath me, and I felt her fingers in my hair.

"I love you, too." She whispered.

I kissed all over her chest, not missing a single spot, before dipping my head further down. My hand trailed up her body and cupped a breast while my mouth captured her other nipple.

She gasped as I began sucking, her fingers tugging my hair, and I enjoyed the feel of her fervor beneath me.

I alternated between her breasts. Licking, kissing, sucking, kneading the flesh in my hand while she writhed beneath me. I was hard as a fucking rock. The way she kept bucking her hips felt heavenly, and I didn't want to bust quick.