Responses

Sasuke reached his home, the weight of his backpack slumping to the floor as he made his way toward the kitchen. There, he greeted his elder brother, Itachi, who was dressed in casual attire—a simple white T-shirt and jeans that showcased his refined and mature demeanor. Itachi's glossy black hair, styled neatly, fell just above his shoulders, framing his handsome face. His deep, onyx eyes held a mix of wisdom and gentleness, their gaze always comforting to Sasuke.

"Hello, ototo, how was school?" Itachi asked, his warm, ebony eyes scanning his younger brother's face.

"Ugh, I have to write a stupid letter for homework. You know how I hate talking to other people," Sasuke replied with a hint of annoyance, his voice laced with frustration.

Itachi nodded understandingly, his long, sleek black hair falling gently over his shoulders. His eyes, like pools of darkness, sparkled with affection as he listened to Sasuke.

"I understand, but maybe it will be good for you. It's nice to change the scenery and explore different perspectives," Itachi offered, his voice soothing and calm.

Sasuke rolled his eyes at Itachi's words, but a faint smile tugged at the corners of his lips. Itachi's presence always brought a sense of comfort and understanding.

Itachi chuckled softly, his laughter filled with warmth and love. "Well, I made dinner for you. It's your favorite."

Sasuke's eyes instantly lit up with anticipation and gratitude. The contrast of his obsidian eyes against his pale skin made his excitement more pronounced. "Thank you, nii-san," he said sincerely, his voice filled with appreciation.

Hurriedly yet gracefully, Sasuke made his way to the kitchen counter and served himself a plate of the delicious meal Itachi had prepared. They both sat at the table, engaging in casual conversation as they enjoyed their dinner. Sasuke finished his meal, then dutifully washed his own dishes, a sign of his independence and self-sufficiency.

Walking to his room, backpack in tow, Sasuke prepared himself for a refreshing shower. He selected his comfortable pajamas from his closet before stepping into the shower, allowing the warm water to cascade over his body, washing away the weariness of the day. After drying himself off, he dressed in his clean clothes and organized his desk, completing his other assignments before saving the letter for last.

With a focused expression, Sasuke began reading the letter he had received from his pen pal. As he absorbed its contents, he contemplated his response, carefully considering the questions posed to him. His pen glided smoothly across the paper as he formulated his thoughts.

"Dear Penpal," he started, his handwriting precise and deliberate. "I totally agree with you that this project is stupid. It just makes Kakashi annoying. I don't really have favorites other than tomatoes, so let's just go by animals that we like. So, just call me Karasu. Now, as for your question about siblings, I only have one brother, and he is annoying yet I love him. He gets really busy tho. What about you? What's your favorite food?"

Sasuke read over his response one last time, satisfied with his words. He neatly folded the letter and placed it in an envelope, then carefully stowed it away in his backpack. Task completed, he walked over to his bookshelf, selecting "Mr. Murder" by Dean Koontz, a gripping thriller that would captivate his attention for the rest of the evening.

Hours later, Itachi made his way to Sasuke's room to bid him goodnight, their brief exchange filled with love and affection. Sasuke got up from his bed to brush his teeth, preparing for bed as well. With a sense of accomplishment and anticipation for the next day, he settled into his comfortable bed, ready to drift into a peaceful slumber, knowing that Itachi's presence was just a room away.