Wattpad Original
There are 7 more free parts

Exciting Announcement

Hey, friends! Long time, no see.

I'm here because I can finally share some very exciting news! MAYBE ONE DAY is going to be published by Wattpad Books. Ahh! This is something I've been (secretly) working on for three years, and it's been SO DIFFICULT to keep this under wraps. I've imagined this moment a million times, and it feels surreal to be posting this announcement :'-)

I wrote this book in 2016, back when I was in university and pursuing a completely different career path. If you've been here since the beginning, you know I've always wanted to be a published author (still pinching myself) and in a position where I can think about leaving my 9-to-5 to write for a living. I'm incredibly grateful to the team at Wattpad and, of course, all of you, because none of it would've been possible without your support. This is literally a dream come true for me. There really are no words, which is ironic. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I can't say it enough.

The release date is the 11th of April, 2023, so mark your calendars! And here is our gorgeous cover:

I absolutely love it! What do you guys think?

MAYBE ONE DAY has been edited, revised, and rewritten, so there's new scenes, chapters, and storylines that are more aligned with my current writing style. But don't worry, I've made sure it still retains the essence of the original version. I'm so, so happy with how it turned out, and I can't wait for you to read it!

It would mean the absolute world to me if you would head over to Wattpad Books and preorder it (if you've been missing Hayley and Jace, run, don't walk!), which you can do by clicking the link at the top of my Wattpad bio. You can also follow me on Instagram (@authorsarahdouglas) if you're interested in keeping up to date with me, the publication process, and my future works. 

One more time (just in case it wasn't obvious enough): Thank you. Truly, from the bottom of my heart ♡

Love,
Sarah