Chapter 15: Fairy Tail vs Phantom

Third person Pov

A moment after the battle that opposed Fairy Tail and Phantom Lord, Erza and the other members of Fairy Tail succeeded in returning to Fairy Tail... Even Natsu and Happy who saved Lucy came back to the guild

But since Makarov was still injured from this battle...they decided to take him to someone who could heal him.

That was Alzack and Bisca who got the job of bringing Makarov to this person... So they went to a treehouse located in the forest east of Magnolia.

The person who could help and heals Makarov was an old acquaintance of him. It was an aged woman with pink hair named Porlyusica. She is known as a specialist in healing wounds with magic...

Alzack and Bisca waited in silence while looking at Porlysuica using some position and magic on Makarov until she just walked to Makarov who was still passed out in a bed and...

SLAP

Porlyusica just slapped Makarov in the face... he was too in a bad state to react to this but on the contrary... Bisca and Alzack who were watching were shocking

Alzack: HEY!

Bisca: What are you doing to our Master!!!! 

Without even looking at them...

Porlyusica: Hmph!

Seeing her reaction... They just started to sweat...

Porlyusica: This happened because he was too reckless for his age. Honestly, what a fool you are...

She looked at Makarov for a moment as if she remembered some old memories until she just turned around and looked at the two members of Fairy Tail with an annoyed expression

Porlyusica: HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA STAY HERE?! GO HOME ALREADY!!!!!!

Alzack: Uh, but... with the master in this condition...

Bisca: Please let us care for him!

Porlyusica: Go home! The stretch of fretting faces is the greatest poison to a sick man

Alazack and Bisca then looked at each other unsure what to do... They were worried about Makarov's condition...

Porlyusica: This is from wind magic... This is the work of the magic, Drain. A fearful magic that forces your opponent's magical power to flow out. The drained magical power drifts off into the air and soon dissipates... If we could gather Makarov's lost magical power that would speed his recovery, however... It's already too late. His recovery will be prolonged...

Alzack: Is that so

Bisca: I will inform everyone.

Porlyusica: ...

She kept looking at Makarov and the two Fairy Tail didn't add anything while watching her until...

Porlyusica: YOU'RE STILL HERE?!

Alzack: HUUH?! B-But we thought you wanted us to head you out...

Porlysucia: GO GOME ALREADY!!! YOU HUMANS STINK!!!!

Alzack\Bisca: HIEEEEK!!! EXCUSE US!!!!

They then immediately run away...Porlyusica looked at them running away until she just walked back in front of Makarov's bed

Porlyusica: You're used so much trouble since the old days... Sighs...For mages, their magics' power is like their sources of life. The greater that magic power you possess, the more Drain hurts... If you don't try your best... You could die like this Makarov...Sighs... You're really a fool...