smash or pass

Sitting in my room in my house I live in with Karl Jacobs located in North Carolina, I was watching one of my best friends James Marriotts stream, who was doing a Disney smash or pass stream.

"Wait Melody's watching?" James asks chat before looking into the camera. "Melody please disregard this. Chat should we call her and ask for her opinion? okay melody i'm going to call you!"

I laughed and walked over to my PC, waiting for him to call me on discord.

"James what the fuck!" I laugh, answering his call.

"What?" He laughs.

"I just watched you explain to your audience that you want Dwane Johnson to fuck you!" I laugh as James bursts out laughing.

"It's understandable!" He laughs.

"No it's not!" I yell with a laugh.

"What about Kuzco?" James asks bringing an image of Kuzco from The emperor's new groove onto the screen. "Would you fuck him?"

"I feel like I would get fucked by him." I joke as James bursts out laughing again.

"So smash or pass?" He laughs.

"Pass." I say.

"Agreed." James states before moving the image into the pass section.

Suddenly, someone very tall runs into James's room and pretends to beat him up as James screams.

"Wilbur!" James yells.

"What the fuck?" I laugh.

"Melody, Wilbur just attacked me!" James yells.

"I saw!" I laugh.

"Wait you're on call with someone?" Wilbur laughs.

"Yes! Here say hi!" James laughs as he hands Wilbur an earbud.

"Hello?" Wilbur greets.

"Yo!" I reply.

"Oh you're Melohi! The one in Mr beast who lives with Karl!" Wilbur says.

"The one and only." I smile.

"Melody's a Lovejoy stan!" James says.

"Stan is an overstatement." I laugh. "More of a fan."

"You better be or else i'll beat you up." Wilbur jokes.

"If i'm gonna be honest I completely forgot I have to film a video with Mr beast in a few hours and you just reminded me." I laugh.

"Wilbur don't get too used to her being like this, she's normally high." James laughs.

"No i'm not!" I laugh. "I don't smoke weed as much as I used to!"

"How much did she used to smoke?" Wilbur asks.

"well about a year ago when the eboys was still a thing it would be a miracle if she wasn't high for five minutes!" James laughs.

"I smoke maybe once or twice a month now." I say.

"I smoked weed once and ended up walking around sketchy ass alleyways looking for cats." Wilbur laughs.

"I feel like that's something Melody would do even when she's not high." James laughs.

"Hey!" I laugh.

"What is she like high? Cause i've met people who are completely different when they're high." Wilbur asks.

"She just gets even more cuddly and laughs at everything." James laughs.

"Pretty much." I laugh.

"Wait Melody turn on your camera I have an idea." James says.

I look into his stream which was muted on my other monitor and see him showing the discord call, which is just showing my profile picture.

"Alright?" I say confused, turning on my camera and seeing it on his stream.

Then, I hear James use the "smash" button sound.

"James." I laugh while shaking my head. "What the fuck."

James and Wilbur burst out laughing, when Karl suddenly walks into the room.

"Karl!" I smile.

"Hello!" He says as he walks over and stands behind my chair with his arms draped over my shoulders and his head on top of my head.

Karl and I both had touch love languages, and often came off as if we were dating, but we weren't. We always said we were platonic soulmates.

"Hi Karl!" Wilbur and James wave.

"Hi! We need to leave in like ten minutes by the way!" Karl says as he starts to leave my room.

"Oh alright!" I smile. "James i'm gonna go I have to go get ready."

"Alright! Bye melody!" He smiles.

"Bye!" Wilbur says.

"Bye guys!" I say before leaving the discord call.

I quickly change into some baggy mom jeans and a tight cropped brown shirt, before putting on a black beanie and grabbing my things and walking downstairs.

"You ready?" Karl asks.

"Yeah!" I smile.

After a few hours of filming, Karl and I start driving back when I get a notification that Austin tweeted.

Austin || Austinontwitter.

Attention! Tomorrow at 3 PM PST will be Wilbur Soot's Platonic love or host! So romance or dates, just platonic! If you wish to sign up, please complete the google form attached!