O N E

I groaned and cracked my fingers "Dad, how much longer till we get to- where are we going?" I asked as I looked out the window, my dad was driving and my mom was reading a magazine. 

"Look at that sign and you'll see it" Mom pointed, I looked at the sign and saw 'Welcome To Derry, Maine' I've never heard of Derry, I guess it isn't that popular, we drove up to our new house, it was a two-story and I could see my bedroom was on the second floor. 

"Go unpack, after I'll make you some lunch" Mom smiled, I nodded and walked to my new bedroom, it was a bit bigger than I expected. 

Time Skip To Tomorrow. 

I woke up feeling grumpy, who could? Today was my first day at my new school, sure it was a little late but hopefully no one's gonna care. 

I put on a pretty light blue dress with black shorts underneath, I thought I looked pretty good. I ran downstairs to find an almost completely decorated kitchen and a bowl of cereal on the table, I quickly ate it and put on my shoes, took my backpack, and walked to school. 

I walked inside and felt the stares of kids and teens around me, I took deep breaths on the inside and played it cool on the out, walking to my class. 

"Settle down class, we have a new student" The teacher smiled and kids whispered everywhere "Meet y/n l/n" I sat down at an empty desk in the back, near two kids. 

One of them was tall and had big thick glasses, chocolate eyes, small freckles, and curly black hair. 

The other was short, the same chocolate eyes lie the short, and straight dark caramel brown hair.

"Hey, hottie!" The tall one whispered to me, I looked over at him. 

"Excuse me?" I whispered back, my face scrunched. 

The short one punched his arm "Leave her alone Richie! Don't scare her away!" The tall one who I guess is Richie, stuck his tongue out and left me alone. 

Time Skip To Recess.

Everyone ran outside to recess and played on the equipment, I decided the swings were the best and began to swing. Three teenagers walked up to me and I stopped swinging. 

"Hello?" I asked, the teen smirked. 

"Very pretty girl you are, very" The teen caressed my back and it made me uncomfortable.

"Thanks?" The tone of weird cut through. 

"Wanna go to the back of the school? I can show you how good I can be to you" The teen began to feel up and down my ass, okay he's going too far, I can feel everyone's eyes on me. 

"Get off me!" I tried to push him off. 

"Bitch!" He yelled, the teen picked me up and I pushed off and backflipped onto the still swinging swing, kicking him in the face with my converse. Everyone was surprised and whispered about what I could only assume good things. 

The teen growled and began to push himself back up, I jumped off and my feet planted on his back before making a cartwheel jump, during I saw 'Richie' the short one and I guess their other friends watching me, I winked at them and they blushed before I ran to the girl's bathroom to hide. 

Time Skip To Lunch. 

I walked to an empty table, well it was empty for about two seconds. Kids crowded around me and I felt pressured by their questions, like how I did that or how I'm so 'mAgIcAl' I fell to the floor and rushed to another table, 'Richie' the shorty and their friends sat there. 

"Hi, could I sit here?" I mumbled, the boys looked up at me and blushed, all different shades displayed on their faces. 

"Y-y-you wanna suh-sit here, w-w-with us?" A stuttery boy asked, with pretty blue eyes, nice brown hair, and sat tall. 

"Is that bad?" I asked, my voice bellowing down slightly. Everyone quickly shook their heads.

The short one perked up "We just thought someone as cool as you wouldn't ask losers like us to sit with" I raised my eyebrow. 

"Losers? What do you mean by losers?" I asked as I sat down by a curly-haired poker-faced kid. 

"It means we're different than the rest, we're retarded" The ramen-haired one replied. 

"Retarded? What makes you so 'retarded?" I asked, opening a packet of fruit snacks. 

"Bill stutters, Eddie is a germaphobe, Stan is Jewish, and I wear these stupid thick glasses" Richie pointed to them as he spoke.

"There's nothing wrong with anything of that! Stuttering? Anyone can ignore that! Germs? Disgusting, I can see why you don't like them! Jewish? I think that's cool! And thick glasses? Who cares about your appearance?! It's all about who you are on the inside!" I listed one thing right for each of their 'flaws'. The boys blushed at what I made right for their 'retarded-ness'. I looked at Eddie the short one, huh, he's kinda cute. 

"Y-y-you think so?" Bill asked, I nodded hastily. 

"There's nothing wrong with you guys, I support you forever, that's what real friends would do" I smiled, the boys smiled and nodded, I gave everyone a fruit snack and they ate it happily, I already love my new friends.