Chapter 4

In game*

Bible's POV

We were winning this is great, and Build is so good at this. I compliment him from time to time, i bet he thinks I'm weird Right now.

7 - 4

Voice chat*

?: nice one buildluve

B: thank you

?: you are really good at this game, you have a significant other yet? If not I can be your boyfriend.

B: heh well..

Bb: that's my husband you're talking to

?: oh..well, you are one lucky man.

Bb: well yes I am.

Private voice chat*

B: I'm not your husband

Bb: soon

B: why are you sweet all the sudden?

Bb: well, i realized what my friend said to me

B: your friend mile?

Bb: yeah why?

B: oh my friend likes him! He is gonna be so happy he came here.

Bb: I can call him and let him go here, you like that? Then you also invite your friends here.

B: yes! Agh! This is great! And fuck I almost died.

End of VC

After the game I got out of the computer and cooked Dinner, obviously I'm the one cooking since Build doesn't know how. Tonight I am cooking Crispy Honey Chicken specially made for Build. I know he likes to eat so I am making a lot of it.
This is a progress to get to know him better. While cooking I felt presence beside me, it was build looking at the food I'm cooking. He then faced me and smiled.

"The food looks delicious! Is that mine?!" Build said, I couldn't answer since I was looking at Build's eyes. It is so hypnotizing, how come I just noticed his eyes were this pretty and that his dimples suites him? Was I blind?

"BIBLE? HELLO! BIBLE?!" Build shouted.

"Huh..ah the chicken" I then turned the stove off and placed the chicken on a clean bowl. And placed it on the table.

"Let's eat" I said. Then Build slowly sat down and asked me a question.

"Is this for me?" Build said and pointed at the food.

"Yeah go ahead eat" I said while eating. It was really quiet, I think I should start a conversation..

"Wanna go shopping tomorrow?" I asked. It's not a weird question right?

"Uhh like clothes shopping?" Build said.

"Yeah sure whatever you like" I said.

"CLOTHES SHOPPING IT IS!!" Build said and happily took a bite of the chicken. It's good to see that he's happy. Now I know why people like making others happy, it feels amazing. Its like I'm being rewarded. After dinner Build volunteered to wash the dishes since I was the one who cooked Dinner. I didn't want to agree but he insisted, i couldn't stop him so I just cleaned the table and sweep the floor. I checked if build was done and he was.

"Thanks for dinner Bible" Build said with a genuine smile, again, this feeling is weird why do I feel like I wanna hug him right now.

"Y- you're welcome, I'll teach you how to cook someday." I said.