Pilot

4 sisters laid on the stage of the performance hall at Empire exhausted. They were the Rodriguez sisters also know as Queens. The star group of Empire. They were rising in fame and they were rising fast. Their music was climbing the charts as the day goes on and that is what Lucious wanted for empire. They were bringing in the numbers and numbers equal money.

"Girls! Breaks over! Time to continue rehearsal. If you want this music video to be amazing, you need to get this dance right" the choreographer said and Jasmine, the baby of the group, popped her head up tired.

"Five more minutes" she whined but they were told to get up again.

The sisters stood up stretching their limbs as they got back into their starting positions. The music started and Elena started it off.

"You and I and nobody else.
Feeling feelings I've never felt.
The way you keep me under your spell.
Don't you keep it all to yourself" Elena sang

"So won't you take it?
I feel like for the first time I am not faking. Fingers on my buttons and now you're playing.
Master of anticipation, don't you keep it all to yourself" Carmen went second.

"Just a touch of your love is enough
To knock me off of my feet all week
Just a touch of your love, oh
Just a touch of your love is enough
To take control of my whole body
Just a touch of your love, oh"
all 4 girls sang, starting to dance as Hakeem Lyon's friends walked in whistling at them.

"Photograph with no T-shirt on
Why you making me wait so long?
I promise to keep this a secret, I'll never tell
But don't you keep it all to yourself"
Isabella sang as she danced with the backups.

"So won't you take it?
I feel like for the first time I am not faking
Fingers on my buttons and now you're playing
Master of anticipation, don't you keep it all to yourself"
Jasmine sang, grinding on one of the males and her brother who has walked in had a glare on his face.

The girls continued their rehearsal and all collapsed on the ground tired once they finished. Jasmine moved over to the edge of the stage where her brother was and grabbed the water from his hand.

"Did you have to dance up all on that man?" Xavier asked and Jasmine rolled her eyes at him.

"Yes. It goes with the song. Do you see me acting a fool over you having your girl dancers all over you? Hm? Going all 'No girl should be dancing on my brother like that?' No" She crossed her arms and Xavier rolled his eyes.

"That's different" he huffed

"How? Because you're a male and she's a female? Man get the hell out of here with that bullshit. You and your little friend Hakeem need to stop with that stupid mentality" Elena said as she walked over to them. "If you're allowed to hoe around with any girl that gives you attention then so can she"

Jasmine made a face and looked at her sister shocked. "Did you just say I can go hoe around?"

"you know what I mean" Elena said back

"I need you to go and take your stupid friends with you. Why don't get on them for staring at my ass" Jasmine pointed to Chicken who was staring at Jasmine's ass.

Xavier looked at Chicken who looked away and he rolled his eyes leaving with all of them.

"imbéciles" Jasmine and Elena mumbled together while shaking their head.