24:24 twenty-four

ATTENDANCE SAY HERE➡️

Zaramiy

"Aye don't put me in yo camera,you know what I look like" I tell Von dodging his camera.

"Stop playin wit me man" He says grabbing my neck showing his live me.

The reason I'm here is to pick up the twins, but he taking he sweet precious time, he probably was laying down.

Where Is the twins anyways?

"Talk to me ma" Von says sitting next to me. "Get off live first" I tell him and he ends his live and I laugh looking down.

"What you wanna talk about sir" I ask him putting my head in my hands looking at him.

"Truth is, I was with that hoe, but not the day of my birthday. That shit was so long ago" He tells me and I chuckle.

"That still doesn't change the fact, that you cheated. Do you know how bad that look on my behalf, like I'm sitting here holding you down, being loyal. And you out laying up with yo ex" I tell him

"What I gotta do, to make you understand how sorry I am" he asks looking me in my eyes

"Mama we ready" London runs up to us with her iPad in her hand Dayvon close behind her.

"Nothing" I tell him picking Dayvon up putting him on my hip.

"Hol on, you go come the studio with me" He asks stopping me from helping London put her bookbag on.

"No"

"Mmcht why" he asks taking over helping London.

"Because I'm finna go home and chill with my babies" I tell him. Me and my babies haven't had a chill day in god knows how long.

"It's something for you" He tells me "how long will it take" I ask

"Ion know" he shrugs his shoulders "I'm only staying for like 30 minutes" I tell him and he smiles.

"Wassup Von, I see you brought the kids" Vons producer says looking at Dayvon and London who's hold info my hands.

"Aye folks, find me a lil sum for this" Dayvon pulls his phone out handing it to his producer.

He reads over it and hands it back to him.

"Ite go head and do you thing" he tells Von as I sit London down on the couch next to me, and she unlocks her iPad I do the same for Dayvon.