Down the milky way!!

Planet Genos...
Several years ago planet 12099 was destroyed.It was commonly known as Earth. This was because of the war between the Savitans ,aliens from planet Savita.
To cut the long story short, they won and we lost badly. We migrated before earth's core exploded and began sharing the current place we call home with other aliens.
Now we are about to negotiate peace with the Savitans and the war Commander killed me.who am l ?My name's Eric Storm the second in command in the special army force. L had discovered that Commander Erwin didn't want to have peace instead he wanted to continue to hold the reins of power in the throes of battle. He was gonna frame the Savitans for crimes he had committed and l could not stand by and watch as another world war broke out.
But what could l do? He just shot me and no one would know of the evidence l had .if there was a god or budda l'd appreciate it if you saved my people from Erwin.
"L will be back... I'll be-",l said as l felt my body go limp signaling my death.

###

L woke up in a white room with large screens
Me:am l dead ?
Voice:yes host.
Me:who are you and why ain't l in the afterlife or something?
Voice: l am system 21889.your guide to the next life. You requested to my God to save your people, to do that you'll have to regain your life back by buying back your body using points. You will earn points in the worlds you visit by completing missions.
The metallic ball in front of me said, making no freaking sense at all.
System: what l am saying is the God of all heard your final plea and allowed you to be here and not cross the other side. So,regain your life back by going to different worlds and solve the tasks given.ln those tasks you'll get rewards and points to buy your body .
Questions?
Why do l fill like its mocking me.
Me:okay.let's do this
System: transmission in 3..2..1
Ding!!
System: welcome to your first mission I'll now transfer data...

Yo long time no see .to all those who have not heard from me in alien in my bode ,l wanna say l will update to those who wanna know what will happen next coz l get the feeling that l may be wasting my time on it so ...l am gonna start this one which l was writing since two years ago on my 17th birthday.
Enjoy. Vote! Comment!