Chapter 10

*brrrt, brrrt*

I growl while trying to open my eyes, raising my hand over to my face to cover the brightness coming from the lightly open curtain while the other one is reaching for my phone vibrating wildly on the bedside table.

I struggle to slide the button to accept the call.

What time is it?

Who's this person who calls early in the morning and completely doesn't know about personal time boundaries?

I gather my strength to fully open my eyes and smash my thumb on the screen.

Huh?

It's Gwen, and only it's 12:30 p.m.

I widen my eyes to double-check the time and it's not changing. It's still the same. I'm not hallucinating. I'm not dreaming.

"Hi, Ash!" Gwen says on the other line.

I stand up from bed so fast that even a thunderbolt would be fazed, and march with an adrenaline rush toward the living area where I left Sebastian last night.

"Yes, Gwen?" I energetically answer even though I feel like dying at the moment, seeing Sebastian sleeping soundly on my small couch AS IF HE DOESN'T HAVE SCHEDULES TODAY!

"Would you know where Sebastian is? Calvin said he drove you home at around 3 am. I couldn't reach him since this morning and I'm hella worried, plus he has to prep for the show!"

Sebastian will be performing in Music 101 and it will be broadcasted at 6 pm today.

"Uhm..." I clear my throat. "I talked to him earlier... uhh, he must have overslept."

"That's odd, I kept on calling him since 9 am but he never answers."

*kroo kroo*

How am I supposed to react to that?

I can't think straight!

"Anyway, aren't you coming to the office today?"

I wished she sensed that I don't care about Sebastian's whereabouts at all that's why she changed the topic.

"Yup. I'll work from home." I am supposed to be working productively in my office but here I am, in another mayhem with the most expected person to be with whenever I am in one.

"Thanks, Ash! Make sure to watch Sebastian's performance tonight!" She teasingly says, immediately hanging up the call before I even had a chance to snap onto her.

"YAH!" I blurt.

I shake Sebastian's shoulder to wake him up. "YAAAAAAH!"

His body's perfectly wrapped around like a Burrito in my spare comforter that I have no idea when he got. This jerk sure felt at home last night.

"Hmmm," He tries to open his eyes with a confused expression, his hair's a mess but his undeniable and inborn charisma managed to make him even hotter.

"SEBASTIAN!" I swear, I'm about to lose my patience.

"Ash... Why..." His voice matches terrifically with his angelic morning face, the complete opposite of his disposition.

"IT'S NOON ALREADY! YOU HAVE A SHOW TO ATTEND TO!" This time, I scream my lungs out irritatedly.

He sits up, scratching an eye. "What's with the overreaction?"

"Gwen called and she's been looking for you! You need to go!"

He peers at his ultra-expensive Patek Philippe wristwatch that CEO Park gifted him on his 3rd contract signing with Kingdom Entertainment.