~ Unwanted Fresh Start ~

| Talking ~ " | Noise ~ - | Thinking ~ * | Action ~ ' | (  ) ~ Me talking outside of the story |

( Heyyy~! I figured I'd show what you look like before I start the chapter. )

_________________________________________________________________

- Car door slams shut and car engine starts. -

* I can't believe I need to a new school. I've been going to Boner schools ever since I was just a little girl. If only my mom wasn't kicked out of our house.. *

- A car can be heard driving off into the distance. -

* ... Than I wouldn't have needed to change schools. My mom isn't happy about it either. I hope I make some friends here, at least! I hope this school isn't a bad school. I don't think it really is, but, I'm still worried. I got all these cute things for school, too! *

* I even packed some cute food for lunch! I have a sandwich in the shape of a bear head! Oh, is that the school? *

' I look at the huge school in front of me; a sign that read Redwood High greets you when passing by the school. A tall, gorge building with multiple windows practically decorating the building ; giving it more beauty. It had looked epitome of pulchritudinous. I pull into a free parking space, and I turn off my car. I close the door and I go into the school. '

* Thank god I remember my teacher's name. Mrs . Sane. I'm early, so I shouldn't run into many peopl- *

" UWAA!! "

- Thud -

" Watch where you're going, you twat. Say, you new here? "

" U-U-U-Uhm.. Y-Y-Y-Yes I a-a-am! "

" Alright bitch, let me explain the way this school works. "

' I blink my orbs. '

* What does he mean..? W-w-w-w- why is he being so mean, to?? *

" I am the ruler of this school. "

" b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b--bb--b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bb-But w-w-w--w-w-w-w-what aa-a-a-a-aa-about t-the tt-t-t-t- "

" SHUT UP! I AM ABOVE THEM FOR YOU, AND EVERYONE ELSE HERE!! "

' He kicked me! D: '

" If I tell you to do something, you DO IT, or you face the punishment of not doing so. And if you ever run into me again, or talk back to me, you will be put through so much horror that even a whore bitch like you wouldn't like it. You understand? "

" Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YES!! I-I-I-I-I-I-I u-u-u-u-u-underst-t-t-t-t-tand.. "

" Good. My name is Jack, but you will call me Master, or else. "

' I start blushing. '

* W-w0w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w--w-w-w-w-w-w-ww-w-w-w-w-w-ww-w-w--w-w-w---w-w-w-w--w--ww-why d-dd-d-d-dd-d-d-d-d-d-df-d-d-d-d-d-d-dd-does he w-w-w-w-w-w-w-want me to c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c(ock)-c-c-c-c-call him mm-m-m-mm-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-master?! *

' Tears start dripping from my orbs. '

" Wow, you're more of a whore than I thought. "

' He kicked me over and he slammed his foot down on my stomach; I start coughing. '

* It feels like my guts all exploded at that, the pain is horrible. *

" oh, and if you dare tell anyone about this, I will punch you next time. So if you wanna be safe, you better be aware of that. "

"Yy-y-y-y-y---yy--y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes mm-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-master.. "

" good. "

' I watch as he turns around and walks away, giving me the finger. I slowly get back up, going down to where the 11th grade classes are located. When I reach the area, I look around to find my homeroom class. '

" Mrs. Sane... "

" Yes? "

" AHh! "

' I jump up and turn around. '

" oh.. Sorry a-a-a-a-a-a-about that ! "

" Its alright dear! I'm assuming you're Y/N? "

" H-hh-h-h-h-h-h-h-how'd you k-k-k-k-k-k-know? "

" I'm your homeroom teacher! Mrs. Sane. You're here early. Well, kinda. Most people Arrive at 5:50 instead of 5:30. "

" o-o-o-oh! "

" Well, noone in our class ever arrive anytime too soon, so do you want a tour? You didn't get one because you arrived after the first day here. "

" S-s-s-s-s-s-s-sure! "

" Alright sweetie. Follow me. "

( JUST SAYING SMTH! Sane says 'Our class'. If anyone of yall who are reading this are so smooth brained that you don't understand what I ment by that, she is the teacher. If she is the teacher, it is her class. )

I got lazy so I will continue next chapter.