✨Introduction✨Honors✨

Welcome!

Welcome!

Ladies... Gentlemen... & Non-Binary Specimen: We welcome all of our fellow 'sinners' (AKA: Writers), to the Hazbin Hashout! (inspired by Hazbin Hotel).  

Seeing as though this is inspired by Hell, unlike our other clubs, this book will not require partnerships- just friendly competition! 

Not only will you be able to get criticism, by having a bit of friendly competition using prompt(s), we also (hopefully) aim to help you get over any writer's block.

And since there's no need to continuously communicate with a partner whilst reading a chapter every single week (including the BoTM), this is our most relaxed/less time-consuming club. 

(Coming Soon)

(Coming Soon)

Each month, we'll provide a prompt

Each month, we'll provide a prompt. You're free to convey it using any genre you wish. Afterward, your story will be judged (by grammar, the plot, ETC). The top 3 will be shouted out & promoted on both here, the founder's personal Instagram, & Discord... but the winner's book (BoTM) will be featured & read by everyone who participated. However, if it has content that the participants can't handle such as scenes that will cause PTSD, they won't have to read it. 

❥That saying, for the Book of The Month, they'll only be required to read the first three chapters (due to personal preferences; if the genre isn't their cup of tea). 

❥You must leave at least 1 brief outline per chapter you read; up to 6 sentences at the very least. Once you've finished, tag the user & leave a book report. 

❥Do NOT bribe anyone! Although this is a more relaxed book club, we're still going to try and have at least SOME professionalism, OK? No one likes a cheater! If you're caught cheating, it's The Blacklist for you! You'll be kicked out & will no longer be able to take part.

❥Please add this book to your private library for updates!

❥Your book must have 5+ chapters!

❥Must be OK with reading LGBTQ+. But that doesn't mean you have to be alright with reading mature content, because we're aware that most scenes can ignite PTSD. Not only that, but reading explicit content might go against someone's belief, or they might not be old enough.

We do have a Discord server you can join (check out the link in our bio), but it isn't mandatory! It'll just be a bit easier & faster to communicate with you!

(Frequently Asked Questions)

🢂"Is this Book Club full? Are you looking for new members?"
We strive to have as many people as possible! So it's never really full.

🢂"What type of books will be allowed?"
The only books we don't accept are random & author's book(s). We also currently don't accept books that are not in English (as we currently don't have anyone on the team who's bilingual). Once we do, then we will accept Non-English novels! 

🢂"What are Inlines & Outlines?"
INLINES: The comments done inside of the story. See those little numbers beside each paragraph? Those are the places! Don't see it? (Password: Favorite TV character). On mobile, hold down a word in that paragraph and it'll pop up. Desktop? Move your mouse over to the right and a little icon will appear.

OUTLINES: The comments done at the very bottom of the page; the space where you open up all of the replies. This is where you will place your final, brief draft.

🢂"Is voting mandatory?"
Nope! Only vote if you enjoy it.

🢂"How do I become part of The Team?"
Apply in our Affiliation/Hiring book!

🢂"How do I create a book report for the BoTM?"
User:
Book:
Number of Chapters Read:

🢂"Can I change my book?"
Just create another form, thanks!

🢂"What time will The Book Club be updated?"
Once every month.

🢂"What type of feedback do I need to leave?"
Literally anything you think they could improve upon! Ask yourself this: Is the flow of writing decent? Is this a run-on sentence? Are there any grammar mistakes? Does this contradict what was said earlier (AKA: A plot hole)?

🢂"How long does the story need to be?"
Nothing less than 500, & nothing more than 2k (It's perfectly alright if you go just a tad over).