8

"Guys look I found the pretty girl Javon talks about" he said and everyone looked at me "oh my god your Y/n Y/l/n" Jayla his sister said.

"uh yes, and I found your brother alone so I thought he was lost and..well you know" I said "Daelo I thought you said you're going to the bathroom" his mother said "I was but then I saw the avengers!" he said.

"Thank you miss Y/l/n for bringing our son back" his dad said "your welcome and please call me Y/n" I said "Javon this is the girl you stalk every day right" Daleo said and his siblings tried to hold their laughter but couldn't.

I looked at Javon and his face was as red as a tomato "stalking me" I said and he stuttered string to explain himself "it's okay and it's such a coincidence that we saw each other hours after you commented on my post" I said and he could only nod.

"Wait do you and my brother really talk?" his twin asked "yes Jaden we talk, we're friends actually, really close friends" I said and their jaws fell.

I giggled and said "Alright I have to go now and it was really nice to finally see you all"

I walked back to my table and the cast asked where I went and I told them that I met Javon "oh he's such a great guy right" Zendaya said "yea but he didn't really say anything just blushed" "because he likes you" scarlet said elbowing me.

"no we're just friends" I said blushing "your blush Y/n/n" mark Ruffalo said and I groaned hiding my face with my hands making the whole table laugh.

After dinner Daelo took a picture with the cast and so did his siblings, we went back to our villa.

We decided to all play random games like heads up, monopoly, and more games, I got a little bored and sat on the couch scrolling through TikTok when I received a message from Javon.

I pressed on the notification that took me straight to our chat.

Onwardwanna I'm sorry

Y/n.Y/l/n What are you sorry about?

Onwardwanna For acting weird, I was just surprised and panicked that's why

Y/n.Y/l/n Oh no it's fine

Onwardwanna It was such a surprise to see you

Y/n.Y/l/n A nice one I hope

Onwardwanna Oh of course

Onwardwanna I really wanna hang out before we leave

Y/n.Y/l/n Same

Y/n.Y/l/n Wait when do you leave?

Onwardwanna In two days

Y/n.Y/l/n I'm free tomorrow and it's going to be like my first whole day here so why don't you show me around since you've been here longer than me

Onwardwanna Oh my god yes I would love to hang out

Y/n.Y/l/n Great when and where should we meet

Onwardwanna How about 10 am at The Rialto Bridge

Y/n.Y/l/n 11, I love my sleep

Onwardwanna Haha that's an hour different

Y/n.Y/l/n Shhh

Onwardwanna Fine 11 The Rialto Bridge, don't leave me hanging

Y/n.Y/l/n Never

Onwardwanna Promise

Y/n.Y/l/n Promise

Y/n.Y/l/n Okay I gtg now I'm getting really tired

Onwardwanna Okay good night

Y/n.Y/l/n Night

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: Where should Y/n and Javon go?