||Reunited||

Little short gay thingy for vall its alegander x sona/oc (hi vall :D val_uppercrust))

Val grew restless at the campsite, besides there was giant bugsnax walking around them, more information about a god they didn't care about and axel almost dying from so called prehistoric bugsnax.

An, even more the key, that werid..door he could say? Even worse, they left snaxburg with the only way to call their beloved alegander, what if snorpy tampers with it again?? He knows he will, he caught him before.

Val sighed as it was nightfall, everyone was asleep, even floofty. Val sneaked out of their little tent and tiptoed out of here only thing to get was the key. Only triffany had it, axel gave it to her, even though they know how much he hates triffany.

They slowly walked to the research tent and snatched it even though passing through a mumbling sleeping triffany in her tent. "..I could just..--No. Have to find where this key leads to." Val muttered under there breath, sneaking away back to the exact place where they found the key with axel and samm. They stood across from the door their anxiety eating them away. What if?-- No. They needed to find out. He needs to he need too--...

They placed the key in, turning it with force, taking it up with all the strength they can mustered. It opened, it slide down and show a walkway, stone hard markings on the floor.

"Hello?? Anyone there?" He said as toke steps in, the door behind them closing up, the more and more they contuined foward they saw a doorway, another one again. They sighed at how many doorways they could be, but it'll be worth it they said to themselves.

It opened up, all they could see was a 7ft tall grumpus muttering out things as he was grabbing books opening them, throwing or placing on the table. A bugsnax sleeping on the table peacefully as if the odd grumpus wasnt doing anything around them.

It was him. After all this time, it was him. Hes been here..all this tim--

The gray-black grumpus looked up to see the blue grumpus just a few feet away from them. Both of there emotions they kept bottling up all this time, reaching it limit. "val?..is that you? Really you.." The gray-black grumpus said as he took a steps slowly to val.

Val stiffled sobs slowly rising, "Yes alegander..its me..I..I missed you so much where have you been!!" Val dropped the key to floor, running to alegander who gadly hug them tightly, twirling them around. Placing val back onto there feet, "I have missed you so so much. Im so sorry val. Im so happy.." Alegander said cupping his beloved cheeks tears forming, while his beloved already started slowly crying.

Not knowing what to say, alegander held val tightly never wanting to let him go, even though he had too soon. But just for an hour or so, he can be reconnected with val.

Enjoys this gay aheiejs 512 words-
Small little chapter :D