Chapter 2: Students Of Mihama Acaedmy.

"Excuse me... might you be the new transfer student scheduled to arrive here today?" The girl looked up at me with a curious and innocent expression.

"...or perhaps an intruder?"

"I don't think anybody would actually admit to being asked if they were an intruder. But no, I'm not an intruder."

"Oh..! Hmm. Well, might you be a-"

"I'm the transfer student." I cut her off before she asks anything else.

"Really!? My apologies." The girl showed a shocked expression before abruptly bowing her head as she apologised.

"Komine-san! There you are. I thought you had gone off to somewhere last minute."

Tachibana-Sensei returned, "This is Ayanokoji-san, the student who has just transferred in."

So it seems this maid was 'Komine' all along.

"So you were the transfer student after all." She says with a sigh of relief.

"Kiyotaka Ayanokoji. Good to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine." She smiled with a hand on her chest.

She didn't seem to go for an introduction, so I was unsure if I should just call her Komine or what?

"And you?"

The girl stared me at briefly before snapping back into reality and realising what I was asking. "Ah-! Pardon me! My name is Sachi. Pleasure to meet you, once again." She shyly says.

Just Sachi? I'm assuming that's her first name so I guess I'll refer to her with it.

I look over to Tachibana-Sensei.

"I thought this earlier with the other two, but you definitely have a group of "elites" here." I say to her.

"Why of course. Our students all possess unique traits and individuality among them."

She smiles brightly — I don't think she understood that I was mocking her.

"So she's a student too?" I ask.

I assumed the girl was just a care taker or something of sorts. Hence the maid dress.

"Of course. Komine-san is a first year student here. Does she look old enough to be in front of the blackboard teaching?" Tachibana-sensei raises an eyebrow. "No, but I'm just a bit confused because there appears to be a rather large contrast in our outfits." I said.

She was wearing a whole maid outfit while I wore the official school uniform for students. Remembering the two earlier girls, they appeared to both have the same outfits on, so they must have been wearing the student uniform as well.

"Ah, Komine-san, might you explain." Tachibana-Sensei throws the question over to Sachi.

"Certainly." She smiles, slightly stepping forward and towards me.

"Uhm... as I've been entrusted with the position of class representative, I frequently respond to our teacher's request. As so, the conversations went front "you're kind of like a maid." And shifted to, "You should wear a maid outfit every so often." And so, here I am."