The girl with a wolf. (Paul Lahote love story)

I own all characters that you don't recognise, the others belong to the wonderful Stephanie.

************

Why does he want to ruin my life. I only just made a friend and he decides we need to "Find
ourselves".

I pout and rest my head on my knees. Stupid car. Why does everything bad happen to me? I snatch my small music devise. I scroll down my iPod screen till I find the song I want. "Creepy girls your my style! Blood red lips and you don't smile." I hum along to the lyrics. I pull out my head phones to see my Father blabbering on. What did I miss!

"Think of it as a adventure." My father argues. I cross my arms stubbornly. He decided that we should move me across the country, he can receive the silent treatment.

"We can visit your mother." He whispers. I shift in my seat. I squint my eyes at the road sign. "Glasses?" I hear his smirk. I barely nod my head before he answers.

"In the glove box." He nods towards the small compartment. I sigh in defeat and retrieve my glasses. Unfortunately, I'm blind as a bat. I push them closer to the bridge of my nose. I grasp my hair that is probably past my shoulders now. I haven't really noticed much about myself. I pull a hair tie from my wrist and plat a messy but quick braid.

"I found this place on the beach. I know how you love the water and all." He speaks up nonchalantly. I nod in understand meant, but keep my poker face on the sky. So gloomy. Of all the places to move to. La push? "So Green." I state. He chuckles and continues driving. " I was thinking maybe you would need a car or something." He states nervously. Please be a chevy. I grin.

"Oh?" I smile innocently. He chuckles. " Its a Chevy Camaro SS 77." My eyes go wide.

"Thank you so much Dad!-" Im cut of. "Don't sweat it kid- Its green. Like that ben ten car." He smirks

I caught him watching it once. He said he liked the car in it.

"Where all most there Electra, stop biting your nails." He father scolds. I roll my eyes. I see the "Welcome to La Push" Sign. There are Beautiful houses. That give a well loved vibe. Rain stained wood along with the greenest grass.

"Where here!" He exclaims in excitement. We pull up to a absolutely stunning white house. I grin.

"Shit." I check it out as I open my door. The movers apparently moved our stuff inside already. "Knew you would like it." I hear my farther's grin as he walks into the house.

"Your rooms up the stairs to the left." I skip joyfully to my room. I open it with one eye open. Oh my- I trip on on the carpet. "Ouch!" I groan.

Typical. I stand up and brush the invisible dirt from my jeans. The room is black. My most cherished colour might I add. Well technically its a shade. I notice my heart shaped bed. Its a little creepy looking but hey- Im creepy. I run down stairs.

"Fall already Lee?" I glare at my Farther and blush.

"And don't call me that!" I turn around. "Im going to check out the beach." I smirk as I walk out the door.

The beach is calm. The ocean is still. It cleared up a bit. Theres a hint of sunshine. I pull my shoes from my feet and run into the sand. I lunge at the water. I sigh. I groan and thank god that Im waring shorts. I skip towards the bench. I should have picked out more appropriate clothing. Im waring my ivory shorts along with my compulsory band T-shirt. I grab my hair and pull it to the side. I notice a small group of boys laughing along with a few girls. I sigh. They are probably laughing at me. Like everyone else in the universe.

I see a muscular boy with a small infant. Laughing and enjoying theirselves. I frown. I cant continue my inter monolog. A harsh pain hit the side of my face.

"Fuck!" I scream. I fall to meet the ground. Don't cry you little bitch.

"The fuck man?" I groan clutching my face. I catch a clips of the mysterious man. He is muscular. I look up to glare but find myself interlocking my eyes with this beautiful stranger. I finely look away blushing.

"A-Are you okay?" The males asked.

"Yeah Im fine." I try to calm my thumping heart. "You sure? Whats your name?" He asked concerned.

"Er, I'm Electra." I smile. I groan as I sand up. My shoes are covered in Dirt.

"Paul." He grins. A few other strangers accompany Paul.

"Who's your friend Paul?" One of the males asked. He has a deep husky voice.

"I'm Electra." I state. "Nice to meet you." He nods with a smile. "I must get going." I smile.

"Nice meeting you all." I nod. "You sure you okay?" Paul asked once more. "Im sweet." I chuckle before turning away. Lucky my house is around the corner.