002

ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴠ:

- - - - - - - - -

Mo still hasn't responded but I just walked inside and quickly pulled myself together.

Then one of Ellen's agents knocked on the door and said,

"Walker, it's your cue to get on stage"

So I opened the door and followed her and saw Ryan also there as Ellen yelled,

"Please welcome, Ryan Reynolds and Walker Scobell!"

It was really loud as we made our way to the couch.

Ellen started asking me and Ryan a bunch of questions about the filming, set, and our coworkers and we answered.

That's when it became more social. Asking stuff about what people have posted on social media, etc.

"Walker?" Ellen started.

"Ellen." I replied looking straight at her hoping it would be something I could crack a joke at because why not.

"Do you have a celebrity crush?"

I deadpanned while trying to process what she just said and when I finally did, my face went red, like TOMATO red.

Obviously I do but Ellen, nor the world needs to know about that

"I- No" I responded trying to sound confident as I shook my head quickly.

"BULLSHIT WALKER YOU KNOW DAMN WELL YOU'RE ALWAYS TALKIN ABO-" Ryan started when I quickly put my hands over his mouth.

"Deadpool. I'm always talking about Deadpool. Anddd that's all we need to say on that" I attempted to save myself, giving Ryan a look.

He looked like he was gonna say something so I quickly whispered, "Blake is right there in the audience I will blurt what you did last week to her and the world."

His eyes widened before muttering, "you wouldn't"

I smirked and he said, "Fine, I shut up if you shut up?"

"Deal" I muttered.

Ellen looked at us questioningly before continuing and before we knew it, it was over.

'Thank the Gods'

Yes that was a pjo reference, yes I am a nerd

But it's ok since I AM Percy

As I was getting into my car, I got a notification.

I went to check what it was and it was Mo.

THE AUDACITY SHE HAS FOR TEXTING ME AFTER GHOSTING ME-

I click on it and opened to this,

- - - - - - - - - - - -

'Momona is mean :('

WALKER SCOBELL I DID NOT DESERVE THAT NAME CHANGE

yes you did.

eh anyways i see you dodged it

you sneaky dumbass

wha-

OH YEAH WHAT WAS THE GOOD LUCK THING ABT

you didnt get it

walker ur an idiot

OK WE'VE ESTABLISHED THIS MOVING ON

TELL MEEEEEE