4. Building The City

After hearing Dominic's explanation I started to summon citizens. If I remember correctly the first 5000 citizens are free to be summoned.

Dariel immediately ordered the system to summon citizens. Multiple people suddenly appeared out of nowhere. These people have an age of 18 years old as the youngest and 22 as the oldest.

Dariel then purchased megaphone he then spoke in front of the summoned citizens.

"Hello! to all of you I am Dariel..... "

As Dariel was speaking he was suddenly interrupted by a sudden shout from the citizens.

"It's his highness Sir Dariel!" all of the citizens automatically kneeled down in front of him.

Dariel was surprised by the actions he quickly regained himself and told them to stand up. All the citizens quickly stand in unison.

(Dariel coughed and continued his speech)

"Well do you know the reason why I summoned all of you here today."

They all shake their heads in unison, a citizen suddenly asked Dariel.

" Then what is the reason why you summoned as your highness "

It was all the citizen's question to Dariel but they did not dare to speak of their questions to Dariel, as they were stopped by fear because of a sense of authoritative aura coming from him. Until one man has the courage and asked Dariel.

Dariel then smiled at the man and replied in a serious voice.

"I summoned you all here because you are going to help me build a city. You are here to build a city no not just a city. You are here to build a foundation for our country.You are all here to make history as the first citizens of this country. All of you will be remembered in history as the citizens who gave birth to a country. You are the citizens who gave sweat and tears to this country. Which gave future citizens a country that they can be proud of. So are you going to help me in Building this city? "

Cheers and claps of the citizens can be heard after Daniels speech. Which were followed by Long Live Dariel! Long Live Dariel!

Dariel was standing in front of the citizens after his speech but deep in his mind, he is thinking this.

" What the fuck that was really embarrassing "

[Nice speech sir Dariel replied Dominic in a smug voice]

" Just Shut Up Ok"

After that Dariel immediately assigned roles to the 5000 citizens.

Construction Workers: 2500

Engineers: 25

Wood Cutters: 800

Hunters or Explorers: 500

Heavy Equipment Operator: 300

Cooks:175

Farmers: 700

The cooks are all woman, the heavy equipment is mixed there are both woman and men, the construction workers are all men,the engineers are also mixed in genders Dariel even saw the citizen who asked him in the working in the engineering citizens. The farmers are also mixed.

Dariel thought of buying heavy types of equipment such as bulldozers, trucks, and backhoes. But When he summoned the construction company all the heavy equipment he needed was already there.

But he still needs to summon a logging truck which the woodcutters would use he summoned about 10 immediately. The woodcutters are equipped with chainsaws. The log that was cut down was brought to Dariel as he uses it build temporary houses for the citizens. Dariel was actually using the system ability to decrease the cause of building by having raw materials needed.