Characters

Characters

Yoon so hee-17 yrs old. half American and half korean.smart,beautiful,talented and rich.loves to dance. didn't trust people easily. She is cold to people especially to boys except to taeyong, myungsoo,minhyuk, lee soo man and her appa.because of her past. she is a secret trainee under sm entertainment.

Yoon myungsoo-24 yrs old. Lami and so hee's older brother. talented and handsome.very caring and protective towards so hee and lami.

Yoon Lami- so hee and myungsoo's little sister. 13 years old. Beautiful and talented.

Mr. And Mrs. Yoon-so hee, lami and myungsoo's parents.

Lee soo man- so hee, myungsoo and lami's uncle, Mr. Yoon's brother and Minhyuk's father. CEO of sm entertainment.

Lee minhyuk- 23 yrs old. So hee, lami and myungsoo's cousin. Loving and caring to so hee and lami. Myungsoo's best friend.

Lee taeyong-19 yrs old.so hee's one and only bestfriend. kind, gentlemen, handsome,rich and talented. Loves to dance like so hee. The only one who knows so hee's past. One of the sm rookies, also attend school in XOXO university. He's very caring and protective to so hee like myungsoo.

Lee jeno- taeyong's little brother. 13 years old. Handsome,gentlemen and talented. One of the sm rookies.

Mark Lee- taeyong and jeno's cousin.14 years old. Jeno's best friend. Also handsome,gentlemen and talented like jeno. One of the sm rookies.

Byun Baekhyun-19 yrs old.one of the playboy in the campus.also known as the eyeliner king.he's handsome rich and talented.Always flirt with girls.A trainee under sm entertainment.

Kim jong in (kai)-18 yrs old. also a playboy like baekhyun.handsome rich and talented.always flirt with girls.Also a trainee under sm entertainment.

Lu han-21 yrs old.the cute manly deer.Bestfriends with sehun.snob and cold to people who he didn't know.A trainee under sm entertainment.

Oh sehun-18 yrs old.the baby of exo,Bestfriends with luhan.always act like a kid.handsome,rich and talented.Trainee under sm entertainment.

Tao-18 yrs old.the panda of exo.also act like a kid.friendly,handsome,rich and talented.trainee under sm entertainment.

Suho-20 yrs old.the umma of exo. Friendly,kind,gentlemen,handsome,talented and super rich.trainee under sm entertainment.

Chanyeol-19 yrs old.the happy virus in exo.always smile,also a playboy like baekhyun and kai.sometimes he flirt with girls when he's in mood.handsome,talented and rich.trainee under sm entertainment.

Chen-19 yrs old.the troll of exo.loves to prank people.friendly,handsome,rich and talented.trainee under sm entertainment.

D.O-19 yrs old.the owl of exo. Loves to cook.kind,handsome,rich and talented. A trainee under sm entertainment.

Lay-20 yrs old.the unicorn of exo.handsome,rich and talented. Trainee under sm entertainment.

Kris-20 yrs old. cold and arrogant to people.handsome,rich and talented. Trainee under sm entertainment.

Xiumin-22 yrs old.the oldest in exo.loves to eat baozi.handsome,rich and talented. Trainee under sm entertainment.

Bomi Watsons-daughter of Mrs. Watsons.Slut, always flirt with random boys. baekhyun's 27th girlfriends.

Emilyn Watsons- adviser of special class and bomi's mother. She want all the boys attention is to bomi.

Other characters will be revealed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hi guys ^_^ please support my first fanfic.
Fighting! Saranghae :*