Luna Ceremony

Chapter 4

Luna Ceremony

The hall was covered with murmur as the they broke the news of the Luna breaking her engagement.

Some were saying somethings positive others are saying something negative.

Don't tell me she really wants to break her engagement because of a mere friendship? The elders questioned.

Is she that jealous that she couldn't allow any lady come near Derek?

We can't just let the engagement get broken just like that.

We are going to be humiliated by other pack members and I know every one of us wouldn't want that to happen. One of the elders said.

Elsa POV

You can't just stand like a statue without saying anything when our pack is at stake.
One of the elder said

What was I expected to say? I questioned angrily.

If this engagement is really broken then we will be going to the dust Elsa.

Our pack is among the lowest pack who couldn't survived without a pillar backing them up and you just loose the pillar.

We are going down and getting humiliated by other packs also.

I hope everyone of us know how someone is humiliated , if yes then i'm sad to tell to you that this Is what we will be facing soon by other packs members. Elder Rina explained further with a sad face.

Something need to be done right My Luna and you are the only one who can do it.  Elder Levi said

What do you expect me to do huh?
You meet him and tell him i'm sorry for breaking the engagement like a piece of trash?
I'm sorry but I can't do that. I replied

You are no longer our Luna but a weakling Elsa.

When your father was on his feet he was so strong and brave.
He isn't afraid of his anybody and he make his people as he first priority.

You are the opposite side of him, your people are never your priority and you behave just like a coward. Elder Rina said as I couldn't help but shift back in tears.

This is the most heartbreaking word I have ever been told today.

You are coward and a failure, you are not the kind of Luna anyone will which to have.

The people already hate you and we wouldn't want to set our eyes on your until you sort out what you caused. Elder Luca said as he spat on my face.

I burst into tears as I couldn't hold it back, today has been my worst day ever .

I was left by mate and now I am left also by my pack and families.

I don't think I can survive it. I walked back slowly.

I was about turning one more steps when my head was hitted on the wall by someone. I looked up but couldn't find anybody.

I didn't feel any pain on my head, all the pain I can feel is the one from my hearts

It hurts so bad to see your people who you relent on turn their backs on you .

I couldn't hold it any longer as I was about to run straight to my room.

My room is the only best friend and comfort I had.

You dare not move when the Luna ceremony is 3 hours from now Elsa. Dwayne said and I couldn't helped but scoffed out loud.

And who gave you the right to tell me what to do? I questioned him sarcastically.

I have everything right to question you because I am your father's body guard and your Alpha's Best friend. He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

I don't give a fvck if you have any right  Dwayne so get the hell out of my sight. I told him as I pushed him off my front and walk straight to my room.

I was already close to the stairs when someone dragged me from my back making me hit my butt hardly on the floor.

Hushhhhh !!!! I groaned in pain

As I tried to stand up I was pushed back to the ground.
Who the hell did this if not Dwayne.

I turn my back and was shocked to find out that it was the guards.

Who gave them the right!!!
They are dead for good

You dare push me to the floor. I gritted my teeth in anger as my body vibrated.

We were ordered not to let you step an inch so we need to obey that. One of the crazy guards told me and I scoffed as I couldn't believe what was happening to me.

This trash has the right to push me to the ground and tell me some kind of shits.

You dare push me to the ground right? I laughed unbelievably.

We were ordered by the Elders and we are taking you to the dressing room with your maid so there can dress you up for the Luna ceremony.

Let me go you chickens. I screamed as they dragged me to the dress room and the maid came in.

THREE HOURS LATER————!!!!!!

Elsa POV

I looked at the mirror one last time.

I couldn't recognize my self as all I could see is a beauty in front of me.

This is suppose to my Luna Ceremony but as fate has it been. It was ruined by Derek.

I would never accept the fact that I ruin the engagement.

Derek caused everything and he is to be blamed not me, but every body put the blame on me.

It's time my Luna.

We need to go now. My personal maid said and I nodded my head as I stood up.

I walked slowly and nervously to the Ceremony downstairs.

Just as my heels start clicking on the stairs all eyes was focused on me and the hall was full with murmurings .

I could Derek eyes on me but I didn't bother looking at him as I focused on where I was going.

I know I would be humiliated in this party but I need to look beautiful.

Hey!!! I heard my name been called