First Day Of Hell.

Eddie woke up to the sound of his alarm clock, him smacking it and turning it off. He slowly sat up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth, after he brushed his teeth he went back to his room to get dressed in a light grey t-shirt, red short shorts, shin length socks and red high top converses. He then took his pills, grabbed his bag, and went downstairs to say good morning to his mom, rushing himself out the door to school. Once he arrived at the school he saw that boy again, the tall curly haired one, walking in with a few kids and a single girl 'must be his girlfriend' Eddie thought of them kissing and cuddling, but it kinda hurt him to think that, but why? He slowly walked to the office to get his schedule, his first class was ELA, and he hated English class, but he went anyways, he walked into his first class and saw that boy again, in the same Hawaiian shirt as yesterday, in the back of the class. Eddie then sat into the only seat available, next to him. Eddie normally payed attention in class but he was interested in this boy more then class. Before Eddie knew it the bell rang for next period, him getting up and quickly got outta the class, bumping right into a tall muscular figure.
"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FAGGOT?!" The figure said as he pushed Eddie to the ground, Eddie just started tearing up, he couldn't breath or fight back so he just let the figure kick him and hit him. Soon the boy that lives next door came out of the class room and yelled at the figure.
"Get offa him bowers! He didn't do nothing to hurt ya! Give him a break he's new." Eddie blushed at this action, he never had someone stick up for him.
"Ew look it's Richie fucking Tozier! The fag of the school!" Bowers said as everyone started to laugh, Eddie still on the ground, crying and grabbing his inhaler from him bag, holding it up to his mouth and pulling the trigger, finally relaxing. The tall boy then turned around to Eddie and helped him up.
"That's Henry Bowers, I'd stay away from him if I where you. My names richie, you?" Richie said in a curious tone, looking at the short boy.
"I'm Eddie. Eddie Kaspbrak." He said as he smiled at the taller boy. 'Richie' Eddie thought. Richie then started walking away to his locker, leaving the short boy alone. Eddie then started going to his locker and guess what, richie and Eddie's lockers are next to each other, what is the odds? Eddie slowly opened his locker that had a ton of binders in it, putting the binders in the locker that was in my hands and got other binders and headed to his next class which was math, now this was Eddie's 2nd favorite class of the day. He sat down in class and there was no sign of the boy so he relaxed and payed attention to his class. Soon enough the bell rang and he walked out of the class and to his locker, looking at his schedule again, art is his next class, his favorite class. He put his binders away and went to art class, he walked in and Richie so happened to be sitting alone at a table that had the only extra seat in the room, so Eddie went and sat next to him.
"Hello Eddie spaghetti!" Richie smiled as he made the nickname up, Eddie looking at him weirdly.
"Don't call me that! My names Eddie!" Eddie snapped back, looking at the teacher, was already painting away at a canvas they where doing. Richie on the other hand wasn't paying attention but instead had a sketch book and was sketching, he was good at sketching too. Eddie looked at the boy who was sketching, admiring his hands and how they glided on the paper perfectly.
"You got a staring problem Eds?" Richie asked with a smirk, Eddie finally snapping outta it, looking at him
"Oh I'm sorry I- you should start painting, you'll get a bad grade.. and don't call me Ed's! My names Eddie!" Richie didn't care, so he just shrugged and continued sketching out bodies, eyes, head structures, ect. Eddie just kept his eyes forward to the teacher who was finishing up the painting on the board, then went around and looked at Richie's sketches.
"Looking good Richie, you'll definitely pass my class this year!" She said with a smile, looking at Richie.
" Thanks Ms. Miller! I've been practicing a lot lately"
"That's good!" The teacher replied, looking at Eddie's painting.
"Wow, you're Eddie right? You should join our art club, mr tozier here is in it, and you are really good at art!" Ms. Miller said with a surprised look on her face.
"Oh uh thank you! I'll consider that offer!" Eddie said with a smile, his watch beeping, he took out his pills and took them, sighing. Richie looked at him.
"Whatcha need those for Eddie Spaghetti? They look gross" Richie said with a concerned look.
"They are for my sickness.. my mom said." Eddie said, looking down at his feet. Richie tilted his head.
"What sickness? Do you even know what you got? And you are taking random pills you don't even know what they are for." Eddie kinda looked away, nodding a bit, he trusted his mother, maybe a bit to much. Eddie looked back at richie with a sad look.
"Yeah, my mom took me to the doctors and apparently I'm sick, so I have to take these pills to help, I have more at home but I take them at night."
Richie knew what it was like to have yo take pills, he had adhd so he had medication for it, he had to take it every morning and it was annoying to remember, some days he'd forget on purpose to take them, it was also hard to remember to take them when your parents scream at you to get you out of the house quickly so they don't have to deal with your bullshit.
"Yeah, I know what that feels like." Richie said with a slight whisper, looking away, his foot and leg bouncing under the table, then the bell rang, 'next class.' Eddie thought as he stood up and went to his locker, looking at his schedule. ' lunch is next, I wonder if Richie will go.' Eddie wondered and he made his way to the lunch room, looking around to see only Bowers infront of him, pushing Eddie onto the floor.
"Hey faggot, where's your boyfriend to protect you now huh?" Bowers said as Richie came up behind him and clocked him right in the face, knocking him out with a bloody nose, kneeling down to Eddie.
"Are you okay?!" Richie asked with a worried tone, was worried that Bowers hurt his fragile body.
"Yeah, I'm fine, don't worry Richie, I'm toughish."
Eddie said with a smile as Richie led him to his table and friends. Richie sat down and patted a seat next to him, so Eddie gladly sat down and looked at them
"Eddie these are my friends, Bev, Ben, Bill, and Stan!" Richie said with a smile, Eddie happy to have friends, smiling at the others and put his food down
"Hello im Eddie! Richie saved my ass a few times from Bowers" Eddie said with a smile, everyone else smiling at Eddie, the girl whispered something to Richie as he went red.
"Oh shut up bev!!" Richie said with an upset joking face, looking at Eddie.
"Would you like to go somewhere with us losers today after school?"Richie asked, Eddie smiling
"If my mom lets me, I'll go anyday!" Eddie joked.
Then the bell rang, Eddie going to his next class.
The rest of the day went by quick and Eddie went home, it wasn't a good day but it wasn't a bad day either, Eddie was happy to have the losers, he was happy to have Richie.

**OMG GUYS THIS TOOK 2 HOURS 😭 **
**1,373 WORDS!!!**