Epilogue

CHAS

from: chasdelavine@gmail.com

to: zellefrancessarmiento@gmail.com

Poems...you made me love them. You had no idea how I love them by now, and how I reminisce about the poems you gave me  before. In those paragraphs, were written with full of love. Love in the Paragraphs, I see.

And about the clues you left, I concluded it with your name, France. And even if you won't tell me your name, I know it's you. I know that writing poems is your passion, and my eyes can see how you giggled everytime your favorite author updates new one. I even know that Shell Silverstein is your favorite author.

But, about you leaving me for good, is never really good at all. How I wish you were able to read this, France.

...

My eyes shed tears after typing those words. I am won't be able to see now. Along her death was the death of her feelings for me. Her heart failure made her life end.

May your soul rest in peace, France.

—END—

Thanks for reading it until the end! I know this story is not that good, so I express my gratitude to those who have read it until this chapter. (Magka jowa sana kayo, oo. Joke lang.)

I'm sad to say, but this is really the end. And again, thank you very much!

—mintygrappleberry