Werewolf

Chapter 1
I hears giggles outside my
bedroom window. I knows who it is. Leroy, Renae and Tanaeha. My
friends. I roll over and pretended i didn't hear them. I then hear a knock on my
front door. My mum calls out "Lucy your friends are here, time to get out of bed now." I groan and put my face into my pillows. Mum opens the door "Lucy." she stops "Oh. Your friends are here honey. They want you to walk to school with them. I groan.
"Tell them I'm not going to school today." I say "Tell them I'm sick." then I hear "Lucy, its presentation day. You have to go." I groan and bury myself into my pillows and blankets.
"Mum, it's not fair!" I scream "You can't make me go." I tried standing up to my mum,it didn't work though.
"You are going to school wether you like it or not." my mum replied. See as you know my mum likes to stand her OWN ground and she absolutely hate it when I tell her what to do.
"Fine." I reply back. I have to do everything she says. Not fair!!
"Now! Get ready for school."
I didn't bother listening, until I heard "Or your grounded." that made me get up in a second. "Okay,okay I'm up." I said gently. "Ugh. Monday." I groan. as you might know I HATE Monday's. They suck. You want to know why? Because you have a lovely weekend sleeping in and then... DING... the alarm clock rings, A.K.A my mother.
I open the front door, Leroy, Renee and Tanaeha are standing there.
"Well someone's not a morning person." Renee exclaims "You better hurry we got that..." I but in before Renee could finish her sentence.
"The presentation day. I know. it's not that important."
"We better get going or Mr.B will be mad." Tanaeha chimed in "Please Lucy, come to school or you will ruin our presentation."
"OMG. Leave me alone guys." I yell "Do it without me, like you always do." I slam the door shut in my friends faces, I start to walk back inside and realise that wasn't very nice, i turn back around and run to the door "Guys. Wait. I'm coming with you. Your right this is a group presentation, we are meant to do it together. I'll come so please forgive me."
"Okay we forgive you." my friends all say at once. we give each other a hug and I race back inside to get dressed. My mum goes to our front door and invites my friends in for a hot drink and then she yells "Lucy, dress in something warm, it's cold out side." I reply "Ok mother." I get dressed as quick as I could and packed my lunch.
"Finally, you're ready to go." Renee laughed "Lol, I thought you were tricking us." every one laughed and I grabbed my bag, gave my mum a quick kiss on the cheek and headed out the door to go to school.
10 Minutes later...
We finally arrived at school and my friends pulled me into a corner and Leroy said "Guess what." we all asked "What?" he replied "I heard that Joseph saw a werewolf." Renee,Tanaeha and I laughed so
hard it wasn't even funny. We were laughing so loud that all the people In the corridor started looking at us funny. We soon stopped laughing. Renee all of a sudden blurted out "What are you looking at." she stuck out her eyebrows and squinted at them and then Tanaeha whispered "We all know werewolves aren't real. He's just lying to you Leroy, honestly do you believe Joseph? Do you listen to everything he says?"
Leroy replied "Yes I believe in Joseph, he's like the most honest person in the school and yes I would listen to everything he says."
"So if Joseph said he saw a werewolf jump off a bridge into a sailing boat you'd believe him. And if Joseph asked you to jump off a bridge into a sailing boat you'd listen to him." Tanaeha replied aggravated. Leroy didn't reply after what Tanaeha had said and I don't think he wanted to either. We were walking down the corridor to our class room when we heard, "Hey! I'm talking to you four. Yeah you. You guys haven't finished your presentation and it's time for you to go to class. I know for sue that M.r B isn't going to be happy. You better run and make sure you don't miss it when you arrive or else. I'm not usually the one to growl at students, but when it comes to this, my oh my. You guys better get going I won't hold you back any longer than needed so scoot." Mrs Duggan 'explained'. You see Mrs.D is the only nice teacher but when it comes to Mr.B she's all over it like a spider and its babies.
3 minutes later...
We finally arrived at our classroom and opened the door. I saw Lesley looking at us strangely. Renee poked her eyes out at him. Then a loud but familiar voice boomed "You four! I want to see you in my office after school and no buts. There's no way of getting out of it this time, no way." It was our teacher. Science teacher. Mr.B. He's always I a grumpy mood "Sit down immediately!"

To be continued sometime soon :)