Ghosts [A BakuDeku Story]

Okay everyone this chapter will be a short story. To start off let me explain who has and why they have the ability to see spirits or ghost.

Okay the ability to see ghost is only able to happen to those who are born with ghost base, ghost like, or ghost related quirks. Also seeing ghost is not a quirk.

So people like Mirio Togata, Reiko Yanagi, Toru Hagakure, Ochako Uraraka, and my oc Amber Faye, can see ghosts. But the only one who pays attention to them is Mirio, Reiko, and Amber.

Amber's quirk is called Phantom Quirks. Basically she has the abilities to use the quirks of the dead.

Anyways before we get started I haven't read much of the manga pass the 1-A vs. Deku. But from what I've heard and seen. So I don't know if it's true. (And I really hope it isn't.)

This is a Warning this may be a Manga Spoiler. You have been Warned.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Now let's get to the story.

___________________________

Deku's POV

It's been two months since UA has started back. But I wasn't exactly sure why I was back here late. Kacchan died in the final battle I had with Shigaraki. After I defeated Shigaraki. I was badly injured and fell unconscious.

When I came to I woke you to find everyone from my class was crying. Shoto and Amber noticed I was awake.

~Flashback~

"Guys why are you crying?" I asked, everyone frozed and looked at me.

"I'll tell him. You guys should go home." Amber said, everyone nodded and started leaving.

"Tell me what?" I asked as everyone was leaving they didn't look at me.

"Tell me what?!" I asked again, Amber looked back at me when everyone was gone.

"Amber, what..." I didn't even finish when she burst out in tears and yelled out in despair.

"Katsuki's dead Izu!"

My heart stopped when I heard this. I wasn't able to understand. I couldn't believe what she said.

"What?" I asked, not sure if I had heard her right.

"Katsuki's dead, Izuku. He's gone... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..." Amber said, but I couldn't believe that he was gone.

"No... nonononono... We promise to be heroes together! He can't be..." I started crying.

I clutched my chest as I felt like my heart was breaking. That's when I heard his voice again.

"I'm sorry, Izuku. Looks like you'll be a hero without me." I heard Kacchan's voice say.

I then released a a scream full of despair, sadness, anger, and agony.