PRECIOUS TIME

Time is the currency of your life.
It is the only one you have, and only you can evaluate how it will be spent.
Be careful not to let other people spend it on you.
(Carl Sandburg)

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice.
And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
(Steve Jobs)

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.
(Henry Wan Dick)

Reflection :
Time is an infinite succession of movements and changes that happen in our life.
It is a perception that we possess and therefore all fruit of our mind. It is one of the most important and precious things we have without realizing it.
It exists for each individual and in itself it is not measurable.
Many times we think that it passes quickly, other times slowly, but the only truth is that it is passing and does not stop for a single moment like an hourglass.
Take the opportunity to use it in the best possible way without having regrets and spend it with the right people always in a conscious way.