Part 8

"Eleven, we need to leave."

"How?"

"I don't fucking know" I said honestly, I genuinely didn't know what to do, I'm useless against these things, and the more I think about escaping the more I feel sick to my stomach, anxiety from the guilt, from Papa.

"We can-" I said before I got cut off by the door being opened, I see one of the doctors staring in horror.

"What are you both doing here?" He said firmly, i panicked and held onto Eleven.

I started running again to god knows where, everything's happening again, it's giving me deja vus.

After a few minutes of running we're cornered once again by Papa. Great.

"I swear to god 006, you'll be the death of me."

He then motioned to the guards to get closer, two of them held onto my arms and I move around and scream.

"You fucking psychopath."

"Hm?" He stared in shock, he got closer and bent down to my level, i squirm more as he hold my chin, "Did I just hear that correc-"

I spit on his face, i didn't want to give him the satisfaction of feeling like he overpowers me, I know he does, but I'm just so sick and tired of him making me feel weak.

"Eleven... please..." I glance at her sadly, Papa is still holding my chin, I just want her to knock him out or something, I feel like I'm the only person working to escape here, when she's the one who has useful powers.

I see her tearing up before they grab her away, i, on the other hand was taken to a room where they tied me up in a chair, with a shock collar.

I look at Papa in horror, i just realized I was crying all this time, between my sobs I start muttering a name, his name.

"Henry.."

"...what?!" Papa screams at me, he quickly gets in front of me and holds me by my shoulders, "what are you talking about? Did you see him?"

"Henry...please..." I ignored Papa, I just wanted to get out of here as fast as possible, and Henry is the only person who understands my desperation.

"Answer me Six!", and before I knew it, I was back in the upside down again, with Henry standing right in front of me with a small smirk on his face, he seemed happy.

"Someone looks tired," he said teasingly.

"Why did it take you so long?!" I ignore hoss remark, "now he knows about you! and he'll probably torture me to get information, and I sure as hell don't know shit, I just don't understand anything that's happening right now, why're you being so calm?! And why is Eleven acting oblivious about everything! i just-"

"Take a deep breath." He looks at me, still smiling, "you'll understand everything, Eleven would get to her senses back eventually, and you'll get out of there in no time."

"Why're you even helping me?", he gets closer and cups my crying face.

"Because I love you, Valerie. I believe we went through this before but I don't have a problem with repeating it everyday. You're very special to me, you remind me so much of myself."

"No... i really doubt I do."

"Oh, but yes, I do"

"No we're not alik-" He gently placed his finger on my lips.

"Yes, yes we are."

I freeze, why is his calmness in every situation kind of attractive? I feel so naïve to be thinking like this, I pull his hand away, he notices my uncomfortable state and smiles softly.

He looks to the right and gestures for me to sit down with him, in the middle of the messed up place that he calls the upside down, was a clean table with two chairs facing each-other in every end.

I sit there and look up at him, he doesn't go and sit in his chair, instead I see him going behind and and bends down, he's holding my shoulders in a firm grip, he whispers in my ears.

"I know how to get you out of there myself, you just need to trust me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Would you care to do that for me, Valerie?"

———————————————————————————

I'm sorry I haven't been updating recently, I've been busy, but holy shit people are actually reading this, I'm so glad, thank you all so much for reading it genuinely means a lot to me!

I'll try to write the next chapter as fast as possible. Thanks again for everything!<33