Battle for New York 2

"So do we even have a real plan here or are we just winging it for laughs?" Raph asked as the boys were flying towards TCRI with the turtle blimp.
"It's all on the Mighty Mutanimals." Donnie explained. First they break into TCRI, then Doc Rockwell activates the portal."
"And then it's back to Dimension X! Yeah, boy! I get to be smart again." Mikey cheered.
"I get the first part. Makes sense. It's the "save millions of mutated New Yorkers" part I don't get." Raph sighed.
"Well, Donnie's got his super Retro-Mutagen stuff. That'll work. Uh, right, Donnie?" Leo asked.
"Heck yeah! And once we change all the humans back, Rockwell will hone in on us with the Kraang portal and, theoretically, teleport us all back to Earth. Hopefully. Maybe...."
"Yep. We're doomed." Raph made his usual poker face.
"It's an awesome plan, Raph." Mikey smiled. "Dimension X, here we come!"
"They have Mari and Urte...I hope they won't be too much trouble for them."
"I don't think they will. If anything they only help them fight the large amount of Kraang. I just hope the Mutanimals don't screw this up. If they can't get that portal open..." Leo spoke.

The door blasted open and the Mighty Mutanimals stepped inside.
"Aw, Kraang." A droid frowned.
"Mutanimals, ho!" Slash roared. The mutanimals began to fight.
"Crush Kraang!" Leatherhead grabbed the droids.
"Doc, get that portal up pronto!" Slash ordered as Rockwell made his way to the control pannel
"Hacking in now."
"Doc, hurry it up!" Slash said and threw a piece of bread.
"Bread! Give me bread!"
"The portal is up!" Rockwell shouted.

"Yes! They did it!!" Mikey shouted from the top of the blimp.
"Unbelievable." Leo looked at the open portal.
"Hoist the mizzenmast, lads! This pirate ship's about to jack Dimension X!" Raph said.
"Ready your oxygen converters, guys." Donnie put on his.
"Booyakasha!" Mikey shouted as they headed closer to the portal.

"So those Turtle freaks think they're goin' to my home turf? Fuggedaboutit!" Subrime grunted as he watched from the ground before flying up to the portal.

"Okay. Welcome back to Dimension X." Leo said as they were back and the blimp was in all different positions. Quickly Donnie attempted to fix it up.
"Phew. Well, that's 23% better."
"And I got a way of making it a thousand times better. Booyakasha!" He threw a smoke bomb. Leo and Raph began to cough.
"Mikey!" Raph shouted.
"Savage Mikey of Dimension X returns!"
"Again with the costumes!" Raph shouted.
"Let's just go with it." Leo put a hand on Raph's shoulder before clearing his throat. "Great, "Savage Mikey," so, uh, where do you think the Kraang are keeping all those mutated humans?"
"Hold on. I can sense them close by with my organic antenna." Mikey said as he jumped up onto the top of the blip. Making an antenna with his hands and making silly noises. "Wa, wa, wa, wa, wa, wa. Wah, beep, beep." he gasped. "That way!"
"You heard the man, Donnie. Full speed ahead! Hiya!" Raph shouted as they continued making their way through dimension X.

"We gotta keep that portal open for the sake of the city!" Slash shouted as the mutanimals kept fighting.
"It's impossible! They just keep coming! And we're getting low on sourdough!" Pigeon Pete shouted. "Call the girls!"
"I am not risking it. I promised Leonardo I'd return them safe an unharmed." Slash shouted to Pete before the door opened. " Biodroids. Irmabots." The old kraang lady bot ordered.
"We are in a staggeringly phenomenal amount of danger." Rockwell said.
"Destroy the mutants!"
"Mutanimals, don't let 'em near Rockwell!" Slash ordered as they all kept fighting.
"Aah! Help, fellas! " Pigeon Pete shouted as he was held down. Leatherhead and Slash were soon to follow. Rockwell used his psychic powers to lift up the kraang guns and shoot, but soon his helmet was knocked off of him. "My psychic amplifier!" soon he was grabbed and captured along side his friends.

"So where are all the people? Feels like we've been searching forever." Leo asked.
"You got any idea where we're going, Mikey, for real?" Raph raised a brow.
"Of course I do, dude!" Mikey answered before a loud roar came in. It was a Kraathatrogon. Mikey laughed weekly. "But there are always surprises along the way."
"It's a Kraathatrogon! Man the defenses!" Donnie screamed. The balls of trash did nothing to the creature as it cut right through the blip. The boys screamed as they went flying onto a nearby floating island.