First day

*sound effect*

*Thud* the sound of the door echoed in my ears, walking out of the floor as i have no other business in this building, heading out and going inside the dorm building, no staff or other employees to ask for any kind of assistance, their either at break or slacking off somewhere or there are no staff lending assistance, but, i don't know this  dorm looking-like five star hotel' in which is stupid of me to think that there will be no staff working'.

Going inside the students elevator and pressed the button for the 3rd floor a few seconds later finally going outside the elevator finding the room no.139 while walking through the hall, noticing a presence looking straight ahead someone is there 'a girls uniform' their back turned 'they seem to be in distress.

Walking up them thinking of what to do to announce his presence of the stranger as they seem to be occupied for not noticing me,to grab their attention 'AHem, ahEM' I faked a cough, the suspicious stranger flinched quite excessively, the strange student slowly turning around "Ah!- wait your-", her expression became that of an anxious with a hint of confusion to a flabbergasted look, then to that of a pure emotion of confusion.

"I'm sorry for startling you all of the sudden like that" I said "oh it's fine" the student replied a long silence happen then to break this awkward atmosphere i ask "I don't mean to be rude but what is-" "ah! my name is n-niji!" she said hesitating telling her name "miss niji doing out of class and at the boys dorm? I know it's not my business-" unable to finish my sentence "no! it's alright, i am helping a friend of mine you see" she said  "i see sorry for being nosy by  the way my name is philippines or in short philip" replying to her while introducing myself, ignoring the weird start of the conversation whatever you call it "no problem, in exchange i want to ask you a question too" she said "that is alright what is it?" i replied "then are you new here? i don't think i've seen you before" she asked 'oh what's this' i noticed,  i thought something was up now this is fascinating "you are right, i am a new student, i did enroll at the same time as everyone else but had to start school late" i said "that's very understandable". 

"I would like to ask where the dorm room no.139" I ask niji as she smiled "just go straight ahead" she said while pointing what direction, I smiled and said my thanks "I apologize again for disturbing you" she replied "It's alright" walking away heading to my room just up ahead 'that girl is a bad liar' 

Finally, opening my room and going inside, it's spacious and have a comfy feel probably cause of the plain design, not like the outside or the whole building that gave a modern fantasy vibe, which is also good but gave of a feeling someone or something is watching you.

The place is clean just need some design to the place and organize my things, starting with the clothes, walking towards the wardrobe and unpacking my things, the designs could wait as i don't have any materials.

After a long time of unpacking and organizing my things, looking at the clock i brought with me 'it's already 10:00 p.m already!?' then i should change to my sleep wear

After a long day and finish changing into my sleeping wear, i head to bed and be prepared to sleep, and save lots of energy, cause this school year of mine will be a fun experience                    'all i have to do is be nosy' as long as things are interesting and fun.

MIDNIGHT

Philip is sleeping peacefully, suddenly a fog slowly appear and the room temperature slowly dropping, the room became cold, noticing the changes of the room, philip groggily wake up and grumbling, slowly standing up and getting out of the bed while yawning, his breath visible  and he slowly walk at the center of the room with jar on hand in which he took when he was getting up the bed, there he opened the jar filled with salt, weird looking salt 

The room becong even colder now philip visibly shaking from the cold 'i'm not used to the chilly atmosphere like this' philip thought sighing he sprinkled some weird looking salt at the edges of the room especially the front door 'i'm a country that is use to warm/hot environment' finishing sprinkling the weird looking salt he went back to the center of the room.

Standing there with a blank face and listless eyes, taking out a sun designed earring with pearls and hanging it out in his right hand, philip mumbling incoherent words, after  a few seconds of silence the sun earing glowed and a golden aura came out of the earing, the golden aura became a mist and covered the room that was full white fog and also making the cold room less colder, and the golden light disappear with the fog, following a long screech of a scream ending a fading sobs.

Awhile later the temperature of the room is now back to normal 'finally, the cold bothers me a lot' philip thought and slowly went back to his bed, putting the earrings back to where he took it, his drawer or small table just beside the bed 'I forgot what this name is' climbing back to bed  and slowly went back to the dream world.

Meanwhile somewhere around the school in a room full of documents, the only sound that can be heard are the typings of the keyboard *tak* *tak* *tak tak tak*     *tak* the lens of the persons glasses reflecting the light of the screens computer, long hours have pass when they started their work late because of some trouble stirring up, especially the two students sudden fight, the time became late, till dark midnight but still no changes of the room, the person still at the same place the only sound still the same *tak*tak*tak* *tak* and the flutter sound of a paper as they sorted the informations inside of the file, by their side 'that new student is sharp' that was the persons first thought, other that thinking about what their working at 'to think he was able to tell, i have to keep an eye on him' the sound of the keyboard still can be heard all throughout the night.

new character ^V^

-END~OF~CHAPTER-

*_______________________________________________________*(A/N) just incase please     

letting you guyzz know that English is not my 1st language sorry if there is any wrong grammar ask if there's a question I'll try answering if there is a question (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

THANK YOU~

(P.S if it's alright a feedback and/or criticisms are welcome)