After school

They all arrive at the house after school but Matt and Nick both have homework to catch up on so it's just Y/n and Chris chilling in the living room.

"Hey im kinda bored wanna do something fun?" Chris purposed.

"Yeah sure I'm down!" Y/n cheered.

"Okay truth or dare!" Chris says ominously looking as if he's plotting something..

"I pick dare!" Y/n shrieked.

(Meanwhile Matt is about to hop in the shower, since he's finished doing all of his homework)

"I think matts about to get in the shower so I dare you to get an ice bucket and pour it on him!" Chris giggled. 🤭

"Chris that's evil! But I'm definitely doing it."

As they hear the shower turn on they run to the kitchen and fill up a cold bucket of ice.
They quietly go up the stairs trying to hold their laughter in, open the door, get ready and-

"AHH OMG. IM GONNA KILL YOU GUYS." Matt screamed.

"Let's get out of here heheh!" Chris and y/n then began to burst out laughing.

They both go downstairs and continue the game.

"Okay Chris it's your turn now so Truth or Dare."

"I pick dare."

"okay I dare you to kiss me." Y/n says while looking at the floor, looking shy? Y/n is not a shy person whatsoever so this is very unusual.

Chris' face turns bright red and starts looking panicked.

"I- um you said what now?" Chris says shaken.

"I said I dare you to kiss me. It's just a dare it doesn't mean anything."

But to Chris this wasn't just a dare, mainly because he actually had feelings for y/n but would never act on it because of how long they're been friends, and she's also friends with Nick and Matt so he was scared anything bad would happen between them too. But Chris also hasn't had his first kiss yet, so he didn't wanna mess it up.

After a long pause Chris decides it's now or never.

He leans in for this kiss while placing his hands on the side of her face, he begins to kiss her, y/n is starting to enjoy it, so she puts her hands around his neck, Chris starts turning red and smiling, he try's to speak to her but she keeps on kissing him, they start to fall back on the sofa while continuing to make out. Chris starts breathing heavily,
"Y/n.."
Y/n just continues while ignore him. She starts taking his shirt of while revealing a 6-pack, she's sitting there thinking to herself-

"Wow. Definitely worth the wait all these years"
But it turns out she said that out-loud.. Whoops!

Chris begins to have a big smile on his face and reply's with,

"Glad you like me back." Chris snickered.

Just as things are getting steamer,

"What the fuck is going on here."  A voice says.

They both turn around to see Nick standing at the living room door with his jaw on the floor.

"Nick- I-I can explain-"
Chris try's to let out.

"No no no nope, I um didn't see anything, um yeah i. Uh yeah okay." Nick says stuttering, lost for words.

"It was a mistake okay Nick please don't say anything to Matt!!"
Chris yells.

"A mistake? Thats what this was? Wow okay after you just saying your happy I liked you back. Okay." Y/n gets up and lifts her bag, before Chris could even say anything she's already gone out the door storming out.

"shit shit shit." Chris says under his breath.

"Well Chris good job. Very smart of you." Nick says sarcastically.

"Shut the fuck up Nick. This isn't the time to be joking about." Chris says starting to get tense

"I knew it wasn't a mistake because I've known you've liked her all this time, it was painfully obvious but don't just sit here, go get her back and explain everything, honesty is the best policy" Nick quotes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   • Not finished lmk if u guys want me to continue! •