Chapter-35

Hi, guys welcome to the new chapter.....I hope all are enjoying the story.....

 Time never stays calm.... it always brings new things and surprises to everyone. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rushi's Pov, 

After listening to my words, I was utterly shocked.....I never expected that he is not her son.....then who is he...???. 

Ma: Rushi... it's a long story... but I love him like my own son...I never treated King and Addie separately they are two eyes for me...... but Addie did something which made me hell angry... I still can't forgive him. 

Ma is looking pale... I put my palm on her hand..... She smiled a little..... 

Ma: Addie lost his parents.... when he was 13 years old.... somebody killed his family.... he wants to take revenge on them..... I also don't know both King and Addie trying to take revenge for his parent's death...... But Alana came between it... Addie found the criminal in a bar.... but security is full on that day.... so he planned perfectly to kill that person.... but unfortunately Alana came there and helped that criminal to escape..... he is hell angry about that day.... he lost his every sense.... he took Alana forcefully from the bar and tied her in a dark room for a month... 

" she got ill.... she cried a lot... she begged him every day and night ..... but he can't forgive her, it was so late when I learned about it.... she was already hospitalized. seeing her like that I got very angry with him... I slapped him .... that is the first time to raise my hand on my child... I felt very sad...but what he did was very wrong... I can't let him spoil her life.... but karma played a cruel game with her...his hatred for her grew day by day... after her recovery... I learned that she is so good and nice .... but my son tortured her to death..... when I saw bruises on her body my eyes got teary ....she bearded so much because of a small mistake... maybe it's not even her mistake..... she wanted to help who she saw dying before her eyes... but it turned to be her grave mistake. I don't want her to suffer anymore.... but I can't able to do that... I learned about her family. I want to make her life normal but luck is not on my side..... when I went to her home. His father slapped her..... he is a church father .... he faced so many humiliations ..... his neighbors throw tantrums at him...... he told her to get lost from his eyesight... I tried to explain to him.... but I also understand his problems.......but he is her father he has to understand his daughter right also she didn't do any mistake.... but later I got to know that....... He arranged a match for her on the next day he want to tell her about it on that night if she went back from the party.... but it's not happened..... everyone thought she ran away from the proposal..... her father got a minor heart attack..... he didn't want to see Alana's face also.... so without any option I took her with me .... after all, it is my son's mistake how can I let that poor soul suffer this much. I am angry with Addie. I saw her crying so silently at night.....but the best thing is Addie was not there at that time he went to another country for work... I don't know what he will do if he know that I brought her home back. I slowly made her somewhat normal.... but it all went in vain... Addie came back without any notice.... if I know he will come I may send her somewhere.... but fate can't be changed. the day he came back..... I was comforting her.... she was not eating anything.... as a mother... I can't see her like that so... I was feeding her....... she is just sitting like a statue... I feel like she lost all her hope but suddenly Addie's voice boomed in my ears....."

 Flashback.......................................................................... 

Samyuktha's Pov, (mother of Aiden and Abhimaan) 

Aiden: what the hell is she doing here? Mom, you told me you will take her to her house. why the heck is she still doing here? if I see her anymore I will lose my control.... tell me..... ??