Chapter 4

Oh when it all, it all falls down

I'm telling you ohh, it all falls down

Oh when it all, it all falls down

I'm telling you ohh, it all falls down

-Kanye West

~~Sydney~~

I turn off the water and step out of the shower. I dry off, wrap the towel around me, and lotion up. I mentally punch myself when I realize I forgot to get my bra. First I make sure my towel is secure, then I go into my room to get one.

"Need help?" Mickie is smirking at me from the bed. His eyes are roaming all over my body as if the towel isn't even there.

"No. I just came to get one thing. Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?" He bites his lip and his eyes are still roaming. He is always trying to get something started when he knows I have to be somewhere.

"Like you're getting ideas." Because I know he is.

"Baby, I've already had ideas." He gets up off the bed and walks over to me. I try to step back into the bathroom, but he gets to me before I can make it and close the door. "You were trying to get away from me."

"Because you are trying to seduce me."

"Is it working?" I feel my butt hit the sink and he lifts me onto it.

"Maybe..." I wrap my arms around his neck and lean in for a kiss. As we are kissing I feel his hands spread my legs apart and he steps in between them. My body starts to tingle as he runs his hands along my thighs and he reaches my bare waist. The towel falls from around me revealing my upper half. When he moves down and starts kissing my neck I push his shorts down revealing his boxers.

I reach my hand in and start to play with him. His moan on my shoulder is warm and it sends a chill up and down my spine.

"Come here." He pulls me closer and he drops his boxers. I wrap my arms around his neck again and I wait for him to slowly start to push himself into me. Pain first, like always. I grab for his back or anything grab-able as he goes in slowly and pulls back out. "Damn.."

My moans grow louder every time he goes deeper and faster. The ecstasy builds, moaning grows louder, and then we peak. Our breathing is ragged and I kiss him over and over again.

"I can't stand you." He smiles down at me.

"I know now sit back." I do as I am told and when he gets down on his knees I know I will have to tell my friends I will just meet them there.

*

*

*

"I know it is probably none of my business, but you never told me how you got that scar on your leg." I look down at my leg to where my scar is from the bullet wound. It runs along my thigh right above my knee. I look back up at her contemplating whether I want to go on about it or not right now.

"I'll tell you later on at dinner."

"Okay."

"Oh my gosh! Isn't this dress amazing?" Kiana comes and stands in front of the mirror beside me and lays a dress across her body. Reminds of shopping with Lauren in Orlando. Dragging me to all those shops trying to find something purple just so I wouldn't leave her there.

"I know she sees me! She better not make me stand on this counter!" That voice almost makes me laugh. I have to be dreaming. I slowly turn around and standing there waving at me are the two people I have missed the most! How did they even find me?