𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔

Epilogue

I want to make you hurt... As much as you hurt me.

"Do it, Grayson," Bianca dared him. "You should kill me, right now. Because if I walk out of here alive, I'll be making sure you regret it for the rest of your miserable life."

Grayson stared at her. His eyes were wide and bloodshot, like he was on the brink of madness. His grip on her throat tightened, and Bianca truly had no idea what to expect. He wouldn't go through with this if he still thought he loved her, but Bianca had been wrong about him before.

He pulled away from her.

"I knew you wouldn't," she lied, forcing her thundering heartbeat to quiet down."I'm sorry things had to come to this. We were... Good. Together."

Grayson wrapped his hands into fists at his sides. "Don't do this. Just come home with me, Bianca, and I'll forget all this ever happened."

Instead of answering, Bianca strode over to the stream blood that was flowing from the throat of the nearest Briare wolf. She kneeled down, brought out two glasses that she'd been keeping in her pocket, and dipped the glasses into the blood.

"What? It's traidition, isn't it?" Bianca raised her eyebrows at Grayson, who stared back at her in disgust. She held up the two glasses of blood, and offered one of them to him.

"Here's to war."

"This is your last warning," Grayson snarled. "The next time we meet, I'll have to kill you." He wasn't delivering a threat. He was merely speaking the truth. The Original Six wouldn't react kindly if he showed her mercy again.

"Oh, darling," Bianca grinned. Her blood red lips gleamed up at him. "You're more than welcome to try."