Ruby Fridays

Ruby Fridays

一by StarIntheNight一
Genre: MYSTERY - THRILLER
DARK ROMANCE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫, 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥,
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐫.
𝐊𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐞𝐭, 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫.
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧,
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝,
"𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫, 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥.
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everyone has their dark side but some- like 𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙮 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨, have the darkest. High school can be tough for many teenagers, but for her, it was peculiarly hellish. Clever as evil and twice as pretty, Ruby's beauty was both dangerous and lethal. Trouble always follows her, and strangely enough-she's familiar with the feeling of blood on her hands, and the glimmer of naked secrets and truths that keep her enemies up until sunsets and dawns.

But when she got enrolled in a prestigious institution-the infamous, "𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙇𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤 𝘼𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮," despite her tainted school records, she realizes that her ruined fate is already sealed by the almost perfect image of the school- that is nothing but a façade to masked the darkness that lurks within its whole vicinity.

Like a twisted fate, as if reflecting Ruby's name, the Academy holds a sinister game of 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞 every 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

And the official rules are simple yet sinister.

𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡? You must reveal your deepest, darkest and most hideous secret.

𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞? Well, that could be even more dangerous-even deadly.

Everyone has secrets, right? What really matters in the game, is how far the players would go to protect them.

When the game takes an even darker turn with her appearance, suddenly no one at the Academy knows who to turn to and trust with the day by day murders in the broken mists.

Yet in the darkness, 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙚, a disguised angel who's surprisingly Ruby's parallel counterpart, decides to interfere with her ruined path. Together with him, they will try to venture into the unknown, to dig deeper and understand the world created on their own. Together, they will look for the missing pieces and connect them. Together, they will unravel the cases and reveal the secrets beyond the broken glasses of their hearts.

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙩, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WARNING:
This book contains sensitive topics like violence, profanities and disturbing mature contents that may be objectionable and not suitable for very young audiences. Reader discretion is advised.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The original image used for the book cover of this work is not the author's property. No copyright infringement intended.