CHAPTER 3: Explaining

The Next Day

Izuku's POV

I was Training with Nate, Katie, and Hailey-Anne with our quirks or in my case powers and battling with each other with our Yo-kai friends.

I has Shadow Venoct, Pandanoko, Tomnyan, Emeraldnyan, Hovernyan, and Arachnus on my team.

Nate has S Rank Jibanyan, Robonyan, Dimondnyan, Watermelonyan, Frostail, and Toadal Dude on his team.

Katie had S Rank Komasan, Sailornyan, Rubynyan, S rank Noko, Venoct, and Arachnia on her team.

And Hailey-Anne had Kyubi, Uber Geeko, S Rank Usapyon, Sapphirenyan, Kiwinyan, and King Jibanyan on her team.

Eddie and Bear were playing in the game room.

"Izuku! You have some visitors!" I heard mom yell.

"Okay Mom, show them to the Library!" I yelled back, I looked at my friends.

"We'll continue later you guys. So take a break." I said, I then looked at my team and my other Yo-kai friends.

"But you guys follow me and Usapyon." I said, they nodded and followed me inside.

I walked to the Library/Study. I passed by my mom who smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled and thanked her. I then entered the room with my Yo-kai friends.

When I entered I saw that All Might as Mr. Yagi not only brought Detective Tsukauchi, but also the Principal of U.A Mr. Nezu. I was surprised and also nervous. That the Principal of U.A himself came.

"Hello again Young Midoriya. Now let's get straight to the point. Tsukauchi?" All Might said, looking at the Detective.

"Right, first what is your quirk?" He asked, I signed.

"I'm quirkless. But not without power." I said, the Detective nodded.

"Okay what is your power?" He asked, I smiled.

"Basically I was blessed by Lord Enma." I said, the Detective looked at me confused and slightly worried.

"Who's Lord Enma?" Det. Tsukauchi asked, I looked at Usapyon, Tomnyan, Arachnus, Venoct, Kyubi, and Toadal Dude.

They nodded saying they were okay with me revealing them.

"It's better if I let my friends explain everything." I said, I then snapped my fingers three times.

Nezu's POV

"It's better if I let my friends explain everything." Midoriya said, he then snapped his fingers three times.

Suddenly 6 different animal-human like beings appeared. One look like rabbit in a space suit. Another look like a orange cat with two tails with flames at the end. Another look like a 9 tailed fox. Then there was 3 who looked more human. One of them had scarf moved and looked like blue dragon heads.

The last two looked more human, but my animal instincts told me that they weren't human. One had long hair while the other had spiky hair like spider legs.

"Please introduce yourselves." Midoriya said, the rabbit went first.

"Howdy, I'm Usapyon. I'm an otter not a rabbit and I'm the first Yo-kai my partner Izuku met. I'm also the one who helps him and supports him." Usapyon said, the orange cat went next.

"Maow turn, I'm Tomnyan. I'm the second Yo-kai Izuku befriended. I see Izuku as maow owner." Tomnyan said, the 9 tailed fox went next.

"I'm Kyubi. I'm a Loyal Friend and Subordinate of Lord Izuku. I see Izuku as both my friend and my commander." Kyubi said, the dragon scarf humanoid then came forward.

"I'm Venoct. I'm also a Loyal Friend and Subordinate of Lord Izuku. I see him as a Great Leader, Friend, Warrior, Fighter, and Strategist. I've pledged to protect him with my life and that I'll always follow him, and follow his orders til my death." Venoct said, the other 'Yo-kai' nodded in agreement. Next one that came forward had a long pony tail. 

"I'm Toadal Dude. I'm a Loyal Friend and Subordinate of Master Izuku. I see him as a Friend, a Comrade, a Leader, and a Brother. I've pledged to protect him with my life and that I'll always follow him, and follow his orders til my death." Toadal Dude said, the other 'Yo-kai' voice their agreement. The last one then came forward. 

"I'm Arachnus. I'm also a Loyal Friend and Subordinate of Master Izuku. I also see him as a Friend, a Comrade, a Leader, and a Brother. I've pledged to protect him with my life and that I'll always follow him, and follow his orders til my death." Arachnus said, the other 'Yo-kai' cheered with approval. I look at the boy and saw him just smiling at them. What I saw in his eyes was determination, happiness, but also a bit of Fear that you can only see if you know where to look. 

'If he has any fear or hesitation. When he's made the new ruler of the yo-kai world. He won't last long.' I thought, 

'But if that fear is nurtured, by someone like myself...' I thought, I mentally had huge grin in my mind, while I kept neutral expression.  

'He'll become the prefect Leader, but I should see if he has what I'm looking for in a personal student. So let's see how far his intelligence's is.' I thought, a smirk formed on my lips. 

"Mr. Midoriya... *He look at me with his full attention* All Might mentioned that you gave him a stamina boost of some kind. Do you perhaps have the ability to use yo-kai powers on your own?" I asked, he chuckled sightly. 

"Not entirely, Mr. Nezu, as a matter of fact I'm not a fully human anymore. Also please call me Izuku, sir." Izuku said, I nodded. 

"Oh... Please do tell." I said, the boy look at his yo-kai friends who all just gave him reassuring smiles. 

"Well, after Lord Enma made me his Sworn Brother. I became a Yo-kai Deity like Lord Enma while still keeping my humanity and my Human body. So I'm short of like you a chimera you could say, cuz I'm also a shadow." I grinned at Izuku's answer, before I let out a chuckle. 

"So you know I'm a Chimera, not many have ever gotten my species correct the first time meeting me." I said, shocking his friends, All Might, and even the Detective. 

"Well being a Lord like Lord Enma has it's perks. Like I know your a yo-kai Deity yourself Lord Nezu." Izuku spoke in Kaiju with a smirk. 

"I guess I wasn't hiding my aura well enough." I said, Izuku just smile and shook his head.

"Actually I found out most animals with quirks are actually Yo-kai in disguise. actually quite remarkable beings." Izuku said, 

'This kid is exactly who I've been looking for, and I'm not missing out on such opportunity.' I thought, I laughed. 

"Well I think we've had all our questions answered. Lord Izuku I have an offer. We'll be taking our leave now. How would you like to be my personal student." I asked, Izuku smiled and nodded.

"If you have more questions hears my number. I accept, Lord Nezu." Izuku said, giving us his number and shaking my hand sealing our agreement. 

"Well I hope to see you in 10 months, Izuku. You'll start my classes tomorrow, come to U.A every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday after dinner." I said, Izuku nodded and lead the way for us to leave.

~Time-skip~
Izuku's POV 

I waved goodbye to them. Before closing the door then did a mental sweep to see if any bugs were placed. I laughed when I found 5. I quickly destroyed them all. 

"Well back to training!" I said, I then smiled and made my way back outside.

Word Count 1283.

Published on October 27th, 2022. 

Updated on fytfyhy uhgu, yfuh.