Part 14

It's been late night till she didn't come back. So Taehyung she might be at her parents house so he decided to go there tomorrow morning .

Whole night Taehyung didn't get a sleep and was thinking about Yn .

||| Morning |||

Taehyung got ready and went to her parents house .

He was about to rang the doorbell when the door opened revealing Y/Mom .

Y/Mom : Ohh Taehyung !!

Taehyung : Hello Mom ! Did Yn come here ?

Y/Mom : No .

Taehyung : Oh ! Do you ----

Taehyung cut off when Y/Mom received a call .

Y/Mom : Umm Taehyung! I'm getting late . Please seat maids will serve you snacks . I've an urgent meeting.

Taehyung : It's ok .

Then Y/Mom went away receivng the call .

Taehyung also went away from there and came to home .

Taehyung : She's so pathetic. She didn't even ask for her daughter.

Then he thought about his own parents house .

Taehyung was about to go when the doorbell rang . He opened the door revealing Yn .

Yn came inside without saying anything . Taehyung also came inside following her .

Yn : Taehyungshi !! I want to tell you something .

Taehyung : Yes . I also want to tell you something. But you tell first .

Yn took a deep breath and said .

Yn : So , first of all your parents lied to you about the rules of getting the position of mafia king. You were not getting married that's why they told you about a false rule . But since it's all false , we can get divorced if we want . So I want us to get divorced. I don't it will work between us .