seventeen.

          The hospital TV was at its highest volume as Drake faced it with his face stoic

The hospital TV was at its highest volume as Drake faced it with his face stoic. He'd been laying in the hospital bed for days and wanted to jump out the window regardless of his fractured foot. But, he couldn't. He couldn't because he was on supervision.

He could barely even move an inch without Benji or Sean jumping to his rescue.

"I'm fine, guys. Y'all can go."

"You look like shit. You're not fine," Benji chuckled as he leaned back into his seat.

"I can move my hands a bit, my eyes and my mouth. I'm good."

Sean scoffed and shook his head. "We good."

"Oh, you talking to me now?" Drake frowned.

The boys still hadn't spoken to each other since their altercation. Sean had barely even left the hospital since Drake was admitted. Whenever he was done with work, he would head straight to the hospital to see about his best friend. He was there for him for whatever he needed, and still didn't speak to him.

Sean held grudges and when he was mad, he spent a lot of time in his thoughts. He was a big overthinker. Although he came across as someone that didn't care much and had little to no reaction about everything around him, when the doors were closed and he was in his safe place he expressed the most emotion.

His mind was filled with ongoing thoughts. Most of them negative. He was always worrying about something.

"Man, go somewhere."

Sean smacked his lips and slouched into his seat.

"Shit, I would if I could."

The boys looked around at each other as they tried to stifle their laughter. Benji sputtered out a loud laugh causing Drake and Sean to break.

Sean shook his head and sighed heavily. "I'm sorry for the way I was acting the other day. The shit was unnecessary. But you know how I get."

"I get it," Drake nodded. "But you gotta understand that I didn't ask for this shit. I didn't ask to be here."