Drunk Confessions Mean Something(Request)

A/n: "Idk if youve done this but ,what about a really drunk y/n that has a crush on her boy best friend Mattheo? Feel free to play around with that idea"

Warning: Drinking, Underage drinking

Requested By: @Foxxy2021

Y/n POV

I was at the slytherin party and Pansy was handing me my second drink. I took it and downed it cuz she told me to have fun. So I have been having fun with different drinks. Mainly firewhiskey. But just as I was about to down my fourth drink, Pansy dragged me to the dance floor.

Timeskip

I was dancing with pansy on the dance floor when I ran into someone. I turned around and saw Theo. My best friend.

Mattheo POV

I've been watching Y/n the entire night. It may sound creepy but I am making sure she doesn't hurt herself. So I took the libraty of looking after her so she doesn't do anything stupid.

Timeskip

I saw Y/n dancing and I smirked at her moves. Then she turned around and saw me. I was still smirking.

Next thing I know, Y/n is dragging me to the dance floor with her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you, Theo?" Y/n slurred out. I knew she didn't mean it, she's drunk.

"Sure you do, Y/n. Let's go get you to bed." I tell her as I pick her up. She giggles as I do this. I take her to my dorm since I have some of her clothes up there and I can't go to her dorm. I laid her on the bed and tried to get up but she pulled me on top of her.

"Kiss me, Theo. I love you. So, kiss me." Y/n says, trying to kiss me. I couldn't resist pecking her lips so I did and quickly got up. Y/n laughs and I have her drink a potion that helps her get rid of the hangover she'll have and go to sleep.

Timeskip

I wake up the next morning and find Y/n's arms around me. She kisses my neck so I turn around to face her.

"Are you still drunk, Y/n?" I ask with a groan.

"No. Completely sober. But what I said last night is true. I love you, Theo." Y/n tells me. I don't hesitate to pull her in for a kiss. This then turns into a small make out session until I pull away.

"I love you too, Y/n" I confess to her. He hugs me and snuggles into my chest as we drift off back to sleep.

A/n: Sorry that this is so short. I wanted to get it done and it seemed like a fairly easy one. I hope you liked it. More to come maybe tomorrow or in a few days. Thanks for reading. Bye until next time people.