6: Kiss

"What happened?!"
Beca yells from the net.

"Wow. Look who needs our help"
Chloe says.

"This isn't cool, guys!"

"What's not cool is you taking out your frustrations on us!"

"That's really what you're saying to me now?!"
The net falls a bit.

"Aubrey, we need to get her down"
Y/n yells, worried about her sister.

"We don't have anything to help with that"
Aubrey replies.

"If I'm gonna die, I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I said. I love all you nerds and I love being a Bella I'm just so stressed out now-"
Beca is cut off by the net falling some more.

"Jessica and Ashley, I can't tell you apart!"
Beca continues.

"We're getting you down!"
Chloe calls up as the girls get into formation.
The net falls on the girls.

That night, the Bellas are sitting around a campfire with marshmallows.

"Everything's changing so fast and there's so much pressure, you know?"
Beca tells the group.

"You should've said something"
Chloe replies.

"I thought I could do it on my own but I can't. Maybe I just don't have anything original to say. I wish I could do what you do"
Beca turns to Emily.

"I feel the same way about you. You're so good it's actually intimidating. All I've wanted is to be one of you. Not just a legacy, a Bella"
Emily chuckles.

"You are a Bella!"
The girls exclaim and Y/n rubs her arm.

"Do you wanna collaborate with me?"
Beca asks, genuinely.

"Are you serious?!"
Emily exclaims in an excited tone.

"Yes! Who else feels like a winner tonight!"
Everyone cheers around the campfire as Emily turns to Y/n with a soft smile.

"I know I don't act like it, but, I'm scared to graduate"
Chloe says softly.

"We all know that. You're barely holding yourself together"
Fat Amy tells her.

"It doesn't need to be scary. When I was graduating, I never thought I would be running a retreat"
Aubrey looks at the redhead.

"I'm graduating this year. The Worlds will be my swan song. I can teach underprivileged kids to sing or I can dance. Whichever pays the most"
Chloe says as she stands up.

"I'm gonna go to Maine and get hitched"
Cynthia Rose speaks up.

"When I graduate, I might be deported. I'm gonna try to re-enter the country but there's a chance I will die at sea. So let's live for tonight!"
Flo says and everyone cheers.

"When I think about it, I'm not gonna remember performing. I'm gonna remember you weirdos. It's really sad that it won't be like this again"
Beca speaks up as she looks at the fire and everyone agrees with her.

"I got my ticket for the long way 'round, two bottle whiskey for the way. And I sure would like some sweet company, and I'm leaving tomorrow, what do you say? When I'm gone, when I'm gone, when I'm gone, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone. You're gonna miss me by my hair, you're gonna miss me everywhere, oh, you're gonna miss me when I'm gone"
The Bellas sing, smiling at each other.

"Did we find our sound?"
Beca asked with a smile.

"I think so"
Chloe replies.

"Fat Amy, what are you gonna go when we graduate?"

"I love living in the moment. Actually, if I were to think about it, I'd be living somewhere like Tulsa or Little Rock. By day, I'm a jelly wrestler for corporate events and every night, I can cuddle my fiancé, Bumper and-"
She cuts herself off when she realises what she said.

"I love Bumper"

"Yeah, you do"
The girls agree.

"I need to go. Screw your judgements!"
She yells, running away only to get caught in the same trap Beca did.

"Shake it off, Amy"
Beca tells her.

"Why didn't she walk around the lake?"
Y/n asked as she sits on the porch, watching Fat Amy sing across the lake.

"Fat Amy doesn't do anything small"
Her sister replied.

"I have been using my shower shoes. I love you, here she is"
Emily says before handing her phone to Beca.

"What's up, Mrs. Junk?"
Beca says through the phone as Y/n follows Emily inside.

"It's kinda romantic, don't you think? She's crossing a lake to be with the one she loves"
Y/n speaks up as she gets a glass of water before sitting next to Emily.

"Yeah, is that you're idea of romance?"
Emily asks curious.

"I guess it's the spontaneity of it. He didn't know she was going to do it for him, that's what makes it special"
Before Y/n knows what's happening, she feels a pair of soft lips carefully press against her own.
She quickly pushes the other girl away.

"I'm sorry, we were just talking about romance and I thought you wanted that as well-"
Y/n quickly cuts her off.

"No, it's fine, I just- I need to go"
She says before running past Beca and outside.
Beca quickly puts Emily's phone on the couch next to her and runs after her sister.

"Y/n, are you okay?"
Beca asked when she sees her sister crying on a bench hidden by the trees.

"I panicked. I pushed her away. She won't want to be with me anymore"
Y/n sobs and feels her sister wrap her arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer.

"Yes she will. I've seen her look at you, she looks at you like you're her will to live"
Y/n sobs on her sisters shoulder before falling asleep.

When Y/n wakes up, she notices she's in her bed and looks over to see her sister in her own bed.

"Do you feel better?"
Beca asks from the other side of the room.

"Yeah, kind of"

"I need to go to the studio, will you be okay here?"

"Yeah, I will be fine"

"When I get back, we can watch whatever you want"
Beca tells her sister before leaving the room.

I hope you enjoyed this and look forward to the next one!