Chaldea React's to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Openings

(Welcome to a new series of challenges about Reacting, Crushes and (Due to a virus) servants almost Killing their Master and Female servants falling for their young master and most of the chapter is about Ishtar and ereshkigal having perverted thoughts about Him(foreshadowing) but I hope you have fun writing these challenges)

(Note: I'm using the best (in my opinion) English songs for the opening but to not show favouritism I would mix some of them ... you know what just wait till the near end and then you see my point)

(Another note: this isn't the first time Jojobas is going to be used in this story nor the last and maybe a sequel to this)

Ritsuka discover's Some Music CDs of his Favourite Anime and invites his Servants into the Cinema where they would react to some of the best openings in Anime (or you can just do a different version in which Ritsuka uses his earphones to start dancing and being a bit hyped (I mean I'm not the only JoJo fan who runs around the house and sings the openings) and meanwhile his Servants (most specifically Ishtar) are kinda worried about their masters sanity)

Okay now here are the rules for this challenge ( and the rules for any other challenges but that will come up later)
.If you want to, you can make them only watch one opening but knowing you guys you're probably not going to do that.

.If you want to You can not Show the Opening but that's Your Choice.

.You can do a bit of servant bashing but not to the extreme (and that's all the rules for this challenge and now onto the rules of the others)

Rules for all the challenges

.Ritsuka must be a boy and no I am not sexist nor do I hate Gudako I think she has an interesting design and personality but I lean more towards her male counterpart a lot more and also You guys can use the Absolute Demonic Front: Babylonia for a lot of these Stories especially with ere-has a long name and Rin but her ego is boosted and a Pharaoh that historian's have been debated whether she even existed, an infamous murderour from the 19th century turned Female, purple shield girl and a dioscuri spirit (Pollux) that people have been shipping with her brother (or so I think).

. I'm using concepts from cosmic sky's Fanfics like a perverted Inner Rin and that's all I could think of.

.Sigh I can't believe I'm going to say this but if you want to you can bash the servants but it's only a tiny little bit of bashing not to the extreme (Oh and No Naruto, dragon ball, Mha Etc  crossovers I do not want a OP/Neglected/Dark Naruto X Uninteresting Build up and no interesting personality Harem and Absolutely no Y/N No Just No and also Ritsuka is the main boy  in this types of challenges so what's the point of bringing An uninteresting Personality, unrecognisable , OP, No Character Development Or flawed Oc)

. And just a warning I have never played or watched Fate/Grand Order and before you get your Torches out just let me explain, I've read Some fanfics about the story of fate and yes I know FanFiction.Net isn't the most trustworthy source and I know that's a bad excuse but also I've watched some YouTube Videos and I've seen images in Google to know some of these characters personalities for example when I search Ishtar I saw a pose of her and I instantly know from that pose alone she has an arrogant attitude.

Okay now that we are done with the rules now onto The thing You've been waiting for...The Absolutely definitive fanmade English versions of the Opening's and yes I know some of these openings have their own dubs but even tho I'll still change them.

Sono Chi No Sadame
*Cue the Beginning music*
Two Star's fall from the Sky
One on the side of the light the other in the darkness
A ripple is connecting them together
The sun will guide the way to the one who seeks the path of pride
And for the one who seeks his Unbridled ambition
...
A Sacrifice Awaits!
(JoJo)
(Jojo)
Let  your throbbing heart burn as if they were in flames
Strike Down Your fears with Courage through your veins
You cannot Overcome your pains unless you accept